The First Heartbeat

"We can all fall inlove in different time, different place, different people but we should always follow our heart in choosing the perfect one in life. Life is but a full of choices, but it is in our fate to choose between what's right or wrong."

"No matter where I am, what I am, who I am, I will always love you. Even if I have to wait for you forever, I will always be yours in the end. So please don't forget me."

"How will you know that it is me in our next life?"

"I don't need any marks or spark or whatever to know that it is you. I will just follow my heart and listen to it."

"If I couldn't be there in your last breath, then I would be willing to die with you till the end."

~♡~

In the heart of the busy street of the city resides a small coffee shop owned by a married couple. On their wall was their customers comments, suggestions and moments that they posted on it with messages.

And the only people who would never misses to leave something on the wall whenever they came in the shop made the couple looked at their pictures with longing.

"Its been twelve years since then dear." said the woman who clutched her husbands arm.

"Yeah, they looked really good with each other." said the husband while kissing his wife on her head.

Most of the pictures posted on the wall was Allen's and Marcus' photos with either their cheesy lines or just words where they just convey how precious those moments they shared together in that place.

Their story was different, even complicated, and so are they. Their worlds may be in complete difference but their hearts beat in the same reality. People tried to object but in the end, love bind them forever, even until death.

Love surpassed time. Time can end, but love cannot. It is like a string, bend them, cut them you can always tie them back up together. No matter how you do it, it would always bind itself together for it wouldn't be called a string if it were meant to be cut.

"Just like a red string..."

A gushed of soft wind suddenly caressed the pale face of the woman and she was taken aback. Then her eyes landed on a photo on the center of the board. It was Allen and Marcus' anniversary and they left a picture of them blowing a cake together. Below the picture was a pink sticky note that had the words;

"Hapy anniversary! More years and counting babe. :)"

In time of their anniversary, they would always celebrate it on their coffee shop and that had the couple realize that it was their last anniversary before they died. It was saddening, but was the truth.

The woman neared the wall and reach out her hand to touch the board and cried a silent sob.

"I hope you'll find each other again and I wish this shop of ours would be the first one to witness your first encounter."

She smiled and looked at her husband. She went to him and gave him a hug and smiled to each other. Then after a while, they left with a smile.

~ ♡ ~

As time clocked its way, the shop became busier than before. Orders came after one another, after all it is a shop in the heart of the city where mostly people would gradually visits.

"Hello sir, may I have your order?"

The lady cashier looked up and saw a fine young man in front of her. His hair was a straight raven black and has a pale complexion. But what made her attracted to the young lad was his full natural red lips that seemed to be very kissable.