3rd Heartbeat

I was discharge yesterday from the hospital and I never been so happy to get out from that building. I hate hospitals, it makes me feel like I'm really knock knock knocking on heavens door and much worse, I can smell death everywhere.

"Allen? What're you doing?" I came back to the earth when I heard Marcus calling to me.

"Oh! I was just sketching something." I replied. He peeked over my shoulders to look and I quickly hide it from his peering eyes.

"No. Its not still finish." I demanded.

"But, I want to see the masterpiece of my master."

"I'll let you see it when its finish."

But he was so persistent that we end up tackling each other. And suddenly I accidentally tripped and drag him down to the floor with me when I catch a hold of his shirt ended with him also loosing his balance making the both of us fall to floor. He grabbed my head and protected it with his shoulders before I could come in contact with the hard floor. When i recovered from the fall, what had shocked me was, his lips were on mine. Nobody dared move from the two of us that we didn't realize that our lips was still touching.

It was soft and gentle to my lips making me crave more. So without further ado, I really kissed him which he also returned with equal vigor. We kissed for about minutes until I felt was losing some air, I push him away from me as I started catching my breath.

"I -I can't breath..." I panted as I begun trembling again like I was in another planet with no air.

"A—Allen!" Marcus begun to panic so immediately, he called the attention of my parents and before they could see him, he quickly changed back to his teddy bear form.

And again, I was taken back to the hospital. But I insisted that I want to be hospitalized at home so that I could still spend my time with my parents and make memories in our normal house. But sometimes I thought to myself.

Maybe it's better to be dead now to lessen my parents burden just to keep me alive knowing that any minute now, I will still be leaving them.

But, my head contradicts that kind of idea and kept saying that I should think about the sacrifices my parents have done for me just to keep me breathing, so I must try my very best to cure myself.

But they could just make another offspring or maybe they could adopt. I don't want to keep their hopes up that I will make it till the age of 80. And then when I die, they blame God, because of all the people in the world, why me? Why do I have suffer this kind of cancer. But still, I'm still thankful that I manage to exist in 17 years of my life span.