The Last Heartbeat

"The snow are falling heavily tonight don't you think Marcus?"

Allen swipe his hand in the window to remove the smog that managed to lightly cover his view. Marcus smiled as he looked at his beloved watching the snow fall endlessly from the sky with a gleeful smile.

"I haven't been outside since then." Allen stated which took Marcus by surprised.

He was right, Allens body couldn't handle the temperature during the cold seasons so he has to stay inside with the heater on or else his heart would stop beating immediately. Marcus stood by the door unable to say anything. Allen brought his wheelchair and came near his beloved with a smile.

"Well, it doesn't matter as long as I'm with you." Allen smiled which also made Marcus smile.

Marcus crouched down on his knees and touch Allen's face gently before leaning in and giving the boy a sweet kiss on his lips.

"I love you Allen."

"I love you Marcus."

Once again, they claimed each others lips in a hungry battle. Marcus lifted Allen like a bride off from his wheelchair and brought him to their room. He laid him down on their bed as they kiss passionately.

"I'm going to make love to you tonight Allen."

Allen grabbed Marcus' face with both of his hands, encaging his cheek between the cold palms of Allens hands. Allen looked at the silver irises of Marcus and smiled to him.

"No matter where I am, what I am, who I am, I will always love you Marcus. Even if I have to wait for you forever, I will always be yours in the end. So please don't forget me."

"How will you know that it is me in our next life?"

"I don't need any marks or spark or whatever to know that it is you. I will just follow my heart and listen to it." He smiled. "Remember the time I first found you? I didn't have any doubt in my heart, I listened to it and look where we are right now. In each others arms."

Marcus couldn't help but smile at his beloveds words. It was touching and promising. He never thought that he would be able to find love like this despite the circumstances in his life. He learned, figured and realize that patience really is a virtue, and love knows no boundaries.

We can all fall inlove in different time, different place, different people but we should always follow our heart in choosing the perfect one in life. Life is but a full of choices, but it is in our fate to choose between what's right or wrong.

Allen smiled back to Marcus and kiss his forehead, his eyes, his nose, both of his cheeks and lastly, his lips.

"Remember my love to you Marcus, it will travel through time with you so be sure to catch it."

"I will always remember it my love. And no matter where I am, I will always be there to catch you."

In one cold winter night, two souls joined together in a passionate love and reunion.

--

Christmas was fast approaching and the cold season became colder but people still enjoyed these kind of joyous event once in a year. The streets of the city was basking under the sparkling lights and the ambience of the Christmas made the whole place nostalgic and merry.

It was four days before Christmas.

"Happy Birthday!"

Everyone shouted as they celebrated the sixth birthday of Allen's sister Alisha. Allen's parents decided to have another child and Allen couldn't be any happier, at least if he couldn't make it anymore, he wouldn't be leaving his parents miserable without any child.