Chapter Twenty-Four// Super Dead.

+++

"Let's shake and Jake!"

--Jake Fitzgerald

+++

Once we got to the school, I must've bolted out of the car and into the school. "ARIELLE!" Audrey and Brooke screamed after me. I burst into the school, not listening to my friends. "So, I'm here!" I called to the empty school. "Are you here?!" I screamed. "YOU ASSHOLE, ARE YOU HERE!" A hand cupped my mouth suddenly. I screamed into the hand, and whipped around to see Audrey. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Audrey yelled at me. "I am letting the killer come to me! He wants me? He can COME AND GET ME!" I screamed again. "Arielle, you are not going to do that! Do you want to die?" Audrey asked me. I stayed quiet. "That's what I thought, now, come on." Audrey grabbed my hand and pulled me along. "Where's the ambulance?!" A janitor with blood on his hands was rushing towards us. "What? Whoa!" I backed up. "No, I thought you were the paramedics. One of the teachers fell. It's awful!" He informed us. He turned and began running, ushering for us to follow him. He turned the corner and we followed. He stopped in front of a body that lay in front of the staircase. There was blood everywhere. "Is that...?" I whispered as I realized who the teacher was. "Ms. Lang." Audrey told me. "She's still breathing!" The janitor told us. "I'm gonna go get Brooke!" I told Audrey, rushing away. "Arielle, no!" But I didn't listen, I ran around the corner, and began a light jog towards the back entrance, where we came in. I heard yelling. It was Audrey and Brooke. Oh. Maybe she was already in the school. I turned back, only to be faced with the killer. I felt the tears coming on. I didn't have any fight left in me. But I could still run, right? I watched him and he watched me. He knew I was gonna run. I'd done it before. I ran to my right, as his knife was in his right hand. But he caught me. He grabbed my by my neck, and there was a hard blow to my face. And I was down.

xxx

My eyes were opening slightly as I felt myself being dragged. Someone had my legs and they were pulling. I hummed as my face really hurt.

Suddenly, I was lifted up, and then dropped again

Suddenly, I was lifted up, and then dropped again. On something soft, yet hard at the same time. I heard moaning from under me. I then let my eyes open. I was in a bathtub, from the looks of it. The tiled walls were all I needed to prove it. It was pretty dark where I was. I looked up to see the hanging car fresheners. It did stink in here. Really bad. And I had no idea why.

I was sweating and I hurt all over.