Chapter Five// Lipstick

+++

"Psychos can't kill what they can't find."

--Sidney Prescott

+++

"You should call Audrey." I told Noah, walking over to his murder board. "No, she's mad at me... I don't want to make it worse. Plus--"

"Noah, she's your best friend." I cut him off. Noah sat on his bed, on his phone, while I stood at his murder board. "She's also very stubborn." He noted. "You love Audrey, I love Audrey--"

"Oh, wow. You said 'love'." Noah scoffed. I raised an eyebrow and turned to look at him. "Oh, really, Foster?" I smirked. "You wanna play that game?" Noah looked up at me and smiled. "I believe I do, Collins."

I smiled and walked over to his bed. I climbed onto his bed, as he stared back down at his phone. I crawled closer to him and kissed his cheek, and then his forehead. And then to his nose. "Whatcha doing there, Ari?" He asked me. "Just playing." I laughed. I moved to his neck, latching my lips onto his skin. Suddenly, Noah dropped his phone, and grabbed my waist, pushing me down into the bed, him on top of me. "Noah!" I squealed. His hands rested on my sides, where my shirt had ridden up. He slowly let his hands go up into my shirt. "Noah." I whispered. "Oh, uhm, I'm sorry--I--"

"It's fine." I assured him. I sat up and Noah did too. I looked down at my shirt, that was lifted. I took a deep breath and pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me in my bra. "I know you don't like it." Noah whispered. "No, I hate it. It's so ugly." I looked down at the scar that Piper had left just above my belly button. "It's a part of you, Arielle, and I think you're beautiful." He grabbed my face and pulled my lips to his. "You're a good liar." I laughed against his lips. "I'm not lying, Arielle. Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate--" I cut Noah off as I pressed my lips harder into his. "We are not quoting Shakespeare, Noah. Not again." I laughed. "Deal." He whispered. I pulled Noah's shirt off of his head and I leaped on top of him. "Are--are you sure?" Noah asked me, breaking away from the kiss. I nodded at him, "mhm."

Noah and I hadn't actually... uh, had the talk before. I mean, we'd come close a couple times, but we were always interrupted. Once from Audrey, who texted Noah about The Avengers. Yeah, The Avengers. They ended up fighting about the movie for an hour. The other interruption was from my sister. She was texting me because Mom needed me. Turns out, it was her giving me my brand new car. From Daddy.

We pressed our lips against each other again. I reached behind my back, looking for the clasp.

I unclasped my bra and let my bra fall off of my shoulders. I shook it off of my arms, and it fell onto Noah's chest. "Holy shit." Noah breathed as he pulled away from my lips to look at my chest. I rolled my eyes, and kissed his lips again, to his chin. I kept on kissing all the way down to his chest.

"Noah!" Both, Noah and I pulled away from each other instantly. I immediately grabbed my T-shirt and pulled it against my bare chest. "AUDREY!" Noah and I screamed at our friend, who was the door. Audrey closed the door behind her. "I'm really sorry!" Audrey had her hands on the door as she turned away from us. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and Noah did the same. "You done?" She asked. "Yup." I answered her. Audrey turned back to us. "What are you doing here!" Noah asked, outraged. Audrey went to speak, but she couldn't seem to get the words out. "Audrey...?" I whispered. "I've seen them before, you forget that you're in my gym class." Was all she said, gesturing to my boobs. I rolled my eyes. "Audrey!"

"Sorry, sorry! Romero-thon tonight. Are you guys in? Or are you still pissed?" Audrey blurted. "I've got to get going." I told them. I didn't want to be forced to watch one of their stupid TV shows again. "Arielle!" Noah whined. "I'm sorry." I told him. "I figured I'd get my dream journal on." I smiled at them. They both knew I was joking. "Okay, uh, bye!" I waved at my friends. "Oh, uh, wait, Arielle!" I turned back to see Noah holding up my bra. I blushed beet red as Audrey smirked and turned to look at the floor. "Oh, uh, you keep it, I've got thousands." I smiled at him. Noah's mouth formed an "o".