707 x drunk!reader (lemon)

Start from the beginning

You made your way into the room once again in silence. Letting the rode drop to the floor before Wrapping your arms around the tomato head as you leaned close to his ear "is this good enough?~" you purred. Leaning down and kissing on his neck. Your hands slowly roaming down his chest and up just as slow, giving a lingering touch when you pulled away, your hands gently holding the chair and spinning it around so he could see our appearance. Once his eyes locked on your appearance, he had to admit... Your body was a word of art... Pure sexiness you could say.. And beauty of course. He held back his urge to the best of his abilities, which was highly difficult. "Y-Y/N.. I thought you w..were.. Going to change.. Into pajamas.. Not your.. Birthday suit.." He mumbled. Gulping. Trying to focus his gaze on your face.

"Aw seven~ you know you wanna.. Don't hold back silly boy.. Where's the fun in Doing that? You alllllways are busy with work rather than me..." You nuzzled your way onto his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck as you soon pushed your lips against his, starting to grind your hips to his slow but hard. A groan escaping his lips, maybe making him accidentally bite your lip which actually turned your on more. Which then you stated to grind your hips much harder to his.

Seven tried to fight it but just gave up with the motto 'fuck it.' Soon his lips returned the rough passionate kiss, his hands gripping into your ass a bit as he enjoyed the motions but really it was just a tease. He wanted more, he wasn't s little kid. He pulled his lips from yours as he felt hot kisses and sucks go down his neck, bites too, all from you. A moan leaving his lips which you found pretty cute, urging you to continue, trailing further down. Your hands slipping under his shirt and slowly pulling it up. Parting your lips to remove the shirt.

As you tried to pull off his shirt you began to giggle, you kinda got it stuck as you hadn't removed his iconic jacket, his shirt stuck over his head. Soon he began to laugh a bit too. But you eventually got the whole thing sorted, when his shirt came off it kinda took his glasses with it, (if you have glasses and are changing shirts, you might know what I mean.) once you saw his eyes, they were taken by lust. He just placed his hand on the balc of your neck, bringing your down close into a rough, passionate kiss, of course after the laughter had died down. His free hand running op your bare back, then going back down to your ass. He used this to guid your closer, letting you rock your hips with his. Soon his lips made their way down, kissing and sucking along your jawline and neck. But parted away a bit. "Get... Get on the table.." He said out of breath but stern.

You kinda blushed at his commands but got off of his lap and moved some of the things off his table so you could sit there. Mostly it being cans of peb or chip bags and crumbs. Anyways once it was cleared off you glanced at seven who had gotten out of his chair. He had gotten his pants off already, left is his boxers that had kitty paw prints all over it, whoops, he walked over and connected your lips once again. His hands going through your hair a bit. Brushing it back out of your face. He parted his lips, resting his forehead against yours, taking a second thought. He couldn't lie if he said he didn't like drunk sex... It just wasn't real. It wasn't full of love.. It would never be as amazing as if you really meant it.. But... Another thing that was true was, you were a major turn on to him... Your looks were just as godly as his.. If not, godlier (shhh I don't know if it's a real word but roll with it)

Though it was a bit different from earlier.. The alcohol was wearing off a little. You truly wanted this.. Your drive wasn't influenced by alcohol.. But by love.. It would be false to say there wasn't a bit of lust there.. But all that mattered were the traces of love. Seven was good at reading things. Especially you... A green light popped in his head, saying it was just fine. "Love you God seven..." You said. A smile curling on your lips, a soft chuckle coming from the red head.

"Love you too.. Y/N.." He kissed you soon. One hand resting at the back of your neck as the other cascaded down your body. Slowly going over your smooth skin, over ever curve and indention.. All your imperfections that he found absolutely perfect..