707 x drunk!reader (lemon)

Lolololol this book is turning into only mystic messenger. But hey I'm cool with it. Anyways this was a request from SoraAkasuna42 lol it feels nice to be loved and cherished! People wanting you to write stories... About sex.. Yeah. I'm fine with that. Lol. My standards are low (: but I'm shocked I've gotten over three.. Three thousand reads.. Wow. What a shocker.. I really would have never guessed it. I'm crying happy tears /);U;(\

(Admin after writing- omfg I'm so so so sorry.. I think I bombed it. Like your original idea. Gah...! Sorry..!)
__________________________________________________________________________

You were heavily influenced by alcohol. You had previously been drinking and having fun-FRIENDLY FUN- with zen, and come on. We all have to admit him and Jumin would make a good pair in the end. At least a ship it, so zen wouldn't put his hands on you.. Even if he dead he'd be dead next thing he knew it.. Yet. That's seven for you. Anyways, unlike zen, alcohol had a bigger affect on you.

Seven on the other hand was doing his slave work. Scrunched up at his desk. Working on his jobs he was paid to do. Honey budda chips in his lap as he munched on them during work. Crumbs scattered on the floor and table a bit, and of course some cans of dr peb.

When you left the house your hair was in nice curls now your hair was honestly a bit messy but hey, not the bad messy. It was the good messy seven liked to see, it was cute like your messy bed head when you wake up, seven always thought it was cute, you were just too adorable when you'd wake up. However looks, You wore a black dress that hugged tight to your beautiful curves with a jacket around your shoulders. Your slipped that off as you snuck into the room. Silently making you way to the red head clearly focused in his work. Though you dropped the jacket over his head, blocking his vision as a giggle left your lips.

Startled Seven gasped. Dropping his bag of chips as he groaned a bit. His cheeks tented red with embarrassment "Y/N..." He grumbled a bit, sighing. Spelling the scent of sweat, alcohol, and smoke on you. All adding up to the bar. He removed the jacket and was about to grab his chips that fell on the ground previously but you wrapped your arms around him, keeping him from bending down.

You pressed your lips to his neck and left little prints of lipstick there. "Seven~" you purred. Your hands going down south. Playing with the articles of clothing he had on.

"Y/N..." He repeated, trying to remain stern. "I have to finish up with work.." He sighed. Gently grabbing your hands and pulling them away from his lower region. Holding them for a moment before you pulled back. A pout making its way to your face as you crossed your arms "aw.. Seven. What about me..?" You asked as he turned around. Seeing your sad puppy dog eyes, clearly not effected. But.. Inside thinking it was adorable.. But just not under these circumstances.

"Y/N.. Your drunk. You should clean up and get some sleep..." He said sternly at first but his voice ended up fading into a sweeter tone in the end, genuinely concerned mostly for your well being.

"Oh fine." You held your adorable pout to seven which made him chuckle softy. You just turned and made your way to go get changed, seven however simply continued on with his work. Smiling happily to his maker but kinda thinking of your actions did drive him a little... Lustful but he was pretty good with holding that urge back unlike some people, coughzencough (Lololol jk)

Anyways. as he thought you were to go and change jnto some comfy clothes, which technically wasn't all incorrect. Though... You were butt naked.. Stripped of your cloths, just a little robe around yourself. It was graduate of red going into black at the bottom. It was kinda cute and stylish to a way seven enjoyed. He picked it out after all.