"Waait, babe, what about my Diirty Monkeys?" Raven cried.

"Sorry, Reyes, your gonna have to live with at least one bad Dirty Monkey." He said as he exited the back of the bar and into the club.

Raven was pouting and drinking slowly. She perked up when he came back, but he didn't pay attention to us. He was talking to some girl who looked familiar. Raven was getting antsy waiting for him to be done, so he can make another drink for her, which she now finished. She was about to blurt something out to Rover, but I covered her mouth, so she wouldn't disturb them. Next thing I feel is a sharp pain on my pinky finger. I yelped from Raven biting me and pulled my hand away. Little bitch seriously bit me!

"Baaaabe, I need another Diiirty Monkey!" Raven hollered.

"Babe?" The girl questioned.

"Reyes!" Rover muttered in annoyance. "One second, Anya. Griffin, can you control your friend?" He asked as he came by and started making another drink for Raven. Raven was grinning like a child.

"I tried, but she bit me!" I informed, showing him my pinky that was bleeding a little. "Wait, did you say Anya?" Rover nodded as he was making a drink for Raven. "Anya! It's Clarke!"

"Oh, hey Clarke!" She came over to us and smiled at Raven who was acting like a kid in a candy store when she got her Dirty Monkey.

"Thanksss, baaaabe." Raven said as she struggled with her straw.

"Don't mind her, she and Rover are close friends, mostly because Raven is his best customer." I said to Anya.

Anya nodded and was going to say something, but Raven turned around and said something first. "Woah, damn girl, whassup? Where do I remember you from? Oh, right the Ground. Wanna know what I was thinkin' that whole day with you? How fuckin' fine you are!" My eyes widen with Raven's outburst. "I'm sorry, that was kind of rude. But, you are very beautiful, not gonna lie."

Anya smiled a Raven. "Thanks, you're beautiful too."

"Awe, stop, your makin' me blush." What the hell is wrong with Raven? It could be alcohol induced, but then again, I'm not so sure.

Anya laughed at Raven. "I like her, she's funny. Hey Rover, can I have whatever she's having?" Rover nodded and Anya sat by Raven. "So, Raven, are you an artist too?"

"Nah, I'm a tech geek." Raven informed.

They got into full fledge conversation, except they both were slurring after some time. Rover had stopped serving them and I was sitting there waiting for Raven to finish up. But things took a weird turn in a confirming way.

"Sooo, Raven. Arrre you seeing anyone?" Anya had asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"Hell nah! Buut, you know whoo I'd like tah see? You... naked." Raven blurted out. Wait, what the hell happened to Finn? Confirmed, Raven is gay!

Anya smiled and grabbed Raven's hand, "Then sign me the fuck up!" Anya dragged her outside the bar. I kind of internally applaud her.

Rover came over and saw the half drank cups sitting there. "Where did they go?"

"Anya left with Raven." I simply said.