{20} Because I'm Here For You

Începe de la început

Stiles replied, "What are you talking about? Kyra?"

"I can't stay, Stiles. Your dad got fired because of me. Because I'm staying at your house. I can't be around you, knowing that you can get hurt." I replied then I said, "Stiles, come on, we're going to be late."

Stiles then went to his side of the driver's seat then started driving to Scott's house.

I got out as Scott went to the jeep heading to the backseat.

I went back into the car and closed the door.

Stiles started to drive to the rave. I looked out the window and thought about what I was going to say to him when we were alone.

I felt his hand go over mine intertwining our fingers.

I looked at our hands then I looked at him

I kissed the back of his hand closing my eyes.

I looked back at Stiles opening my eyes then I held his hand tighter wiping the lipstick on his hand.

Stiles parked the car then I let go of his hand. I got out leaving the door open for Scott to get out.

Scott and Stiles met in the back as I closed the door, leaning my back on the door looking up at the dark blue sky.

Scott asked, "Are you and Kyra okay?"

"We're fine, why?" Stiles said

Scott replied, "You guys didn't say anything the whole ride here, and you held her hand."

Stiles replied, "Scott, the other bag."

Scott said, "I can't, remember. Deaton and Kyra said you have to do this alone."

"Alright, this plan is really starting to suck." Stiles said then I smelled some werewolves inside.

I said, "Scott, you smell that, other than the cheap alcohol?"

Scott replied realizing what scent I smelt, "No, not here, not now."

Scott started to leave then Stiles said, "Plan officially sucks."

I was still leaning on the door then I looked at Stiles as he was holding the bag.

I walked over to him and put my hands on his cheeks then brought him down to my level.

I kissed him for a couple of seconds like it was my last time, as I was closing my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes looking into his eyes.

He said, "Why you'd do that?"

"Because I don't think we could do that again." I said then continued, "Sorry, I just. I don't know why I did that."

I took a couple of steps back then I said, "Stiles, we should umm, start the plan, remember."