{16} Know Thy Enemy

Kyra's POV

Kyra's Outfit:

I was in front of Kyla's locker in school checking the message she sent me, "I'm staying with mom for a couple of days somewhere outside of Beacon Hills

I was in front of Kyla's locker in school checking the message she sent me, "I'm staying with mom for a couple of days somewhere outside of Beacon Hills. Just for now, go to school for me, my bag is still in Stiles's house. I'm going to explain everything by tonight and I hope you do the same."

I closed her locker then I saw Scott standing there.

I asked, "Where's Stiles?"

"Watching Jackson." Scott replied

I asked, "Why? He could get hurt, Scott."

"He can't because of the chains you brought, and the car that Stiles brought, it wouldn't make him get out." Scott said

I sighed then said as we started walking to class, "I just have a bad feeling about all of this. Stiles's plan is going to go downhill, just watch."

Scott said, "Speaking of Stiles, what's going on between you too?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Scott." I replied

Scott asked, "Oh really? So that makeout session at the club, didn't mean anything, no chemistry."

"Scott, why the hell would you care?" I asked

Scott replied, "Because he's my best friend and besides I knew something was going on between you too since the night we were trapped in school, and he had his first kiss with you. And he's been telling me how he finally found the girl of his dreams. "

I responded, "Still. Scott. You know what, I have no clue what's going on between us. It's like we're friends who make out a lot and doesn't have sex, so we're not friends with benefits. And all I know is that I care about him. I don't know what love is, Scott. I haven't felt like that way ever since I left Beacon Hills and lost everyone I cared about. I don't know what's going on between us at all."

"Do you want me to ask him and help you guys out?" Scott asked

I said as I entered the classroom, "I'm not that desperate."

I sat down next to Scott and in front of Allison.

Allison whispered to us, "Kyra. Scott."

I guess Kyla texted Allison to let her know, she's out of town

I took out my "cranberry" bottle, and opened it. I started to drink it then I heard heels coming in. I looked at the teacher, who just happened to be Mrs. Argent.

I almost spit out my drink but I put my sleeve over my mouth as she said, "I'm afraid your teacher was feeling ill today and went home early. So unfortunately, you have me as your substitute teacher. Can anyone catch me up to speed to where we are? Mr. McCall, how about you?"

I put my drink away, and got out Kyla's notebook.

---

After class, I told Allison, that I'll be waiting for her by her locker as her mom stopped her saying, "Allison."