{20} Because I'm Here For You

Beginne am Anfang

We both walked to his garage heading to the jeep. As Stiles went in front of his jeep, I stopped and said, "Stiles."

He stopped and turned around then I said, "Stiles, is there something we should talk about?"

"Why do you ask?" Stiles ask

I replied, "Stiles, I could see it. In your hot honey-brown eyes, I could tell that there is something wrong. And I don't know, if it's because of me or because of the plan. And I get that it's a lot of pressure on you. But, I'm going to be there to help you. So whatever, the deal is between you and me. And if you have a problem or you have something to say, you tell me. Because I'm here for you. I'm always here for you."

"You don't think I know that? That I know, you'll always be here that you'll be on my side. You don't think I know that?" Stiles said slowly walking up to me

"That's not what I'm trying to say. What I'm trying to say, is that you could talk to me if something is wrong. So, I'm going to ask you is there something wrong. And don't lie to me, I hate when people lie to me." I said then Stiles walked over to me and put his hands on my cheeks. He was leaning in until I looked over and saw Sheriff get out of his car walking towards the garage like we weren't there.

Stiles then looked at me as I looked at him. He moved next to me then Stiles said, "Woah, Dad. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Sheriff replied

I asked, "Where's your gun, Sheriff?"

Sheriff replied, "I left it in the station along with my badge."

"What? Why?" I asked

"We could all talk about this later." Sheriff said as he was about to walk away.

Stiles said, "Dad."

"Don't worry about it." Sheriff said then I said, "Sheriff."

Sheriff said after he sighed, "It was decided that me letting a 16-year old fugitive into the same house as the Sheriff and with her having a restraining order against her sister, who happens to be step-daughter of Beacon Hills very own finest former investigators. Just made people's heads turn."

"I got you fired?" I said then Sheriff said, "Not only that but it was also decided that the son of a police's chief stealing police property and also having a restraining order filed against him by one of the town's most respected attorneys did not fled well on the county."

Stiles asked, "They fired you?"

Sheriff replied, "No, it's just a leave of absence.It's temporary."

Stiles replied, "Did they say that or you did?"

Sheriff replied, "Actually, no. It's fine, don't worry about it. We're going to be fine."

Sheriff was about to walk away then Stiles said as Sheriff turned back around, "Dad. I don't get it how come you're not mad at me?"

"Or me?" I said

Sheriff replied, "I don't know, maybe I just don't want to feel worse than I already do by yelling at my son and to someone who's very important to him."

I called out as I walked to Sheriff, "Sheriff."

He looked at me then I hugged him wrapping my arms around his neck.

I said, "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, Sheriff. I'm sorry."

I let go then Sheriff said, "Don't worry about it."

He gave me a fake smile then walked back inside the garage closing the door.

I turned around facing Stiles as he opened the door for me. I entered the door then he closed it. He stood there waiting for me to say something. I looked at him and said, "I'm sorry. I won't be staying at your house, anymore."