Surprize /08

( a/n: im going to post the second part when i wake up bc im tired and too lazy to finish it rn soz)

Dan's Pov

I sat on the bathroom floor head in the toilet trying hard not to puke.

I had failed miserably.

I got up from the cold hard tile and brushed my teeth. Walking into my room. It was spotless as I haven't had the energy to do anything except clean.

My body was giving up.

I haven't been able to hold any of my food , I've lost around 30 pounds in a month . I could barely sleep and when i do, I sleep for days on end .

I feel betrayed.

I couldn't help how i feel i haven't gotten out of the house in awhile i was almost as pale as Phil now .

I was hurt because she hasn't come to see me , i mean i knew she would take her side.

Why can't anyone actually like me, am i that bad?

Probably.

I mean who would date socially awkward nerd like me any way.

I sat on my bed and decided to live stream i put on a baggy sweater so the veiwers wouldn't recognize my weight loss ,about thirty minutes later i ended the stream as i heard the door open .

Its probably just Phil.

I began scrolling through tumblr when someone barged through my bedroom door, he was covered in blood coming from his thigh. he charged torwards me, knife in hand and stabbed me in my side.

It felt like slow motion.

I didn't feel the blade cut through my soft skin skin.

My ears began to ring .

The man dropped the knife and ran closing the door behind him .

Then darkness.