The shops/01

A/n: heyo

"FUCK ME IN MY FUCKING PEPE ASSHOLE YOU CUNT"
...
...
"AND that's it's for today's video staring the one and only y/n " f/n said in a surprisingly good game show host voice .
"Goodbye [ fan base name ] and I'll see you next week as long as f/n doesn't hide my camera again " you stated while turning off the camera .
"With out me you would probably be really f/n deprived " they stated chuckling .
" more like celebrating you twat " you said as you left the room to go see what was on Netflix/Hulu/crunchy roll .

Your guys collab channel had started to take off just recently hitting 7 million subs , you and f/n were quite proud considering you both had been through hell in back in both your personal lives and your internet lives but you guys would always find a way to fix it .
" HEY HOE I'm going to the shop wanna come " f/n yelled whilst walking into the lounge/living room .

"Sure"

%timeskip to at the store%

You were going through the electronic section when you saw there were several people gathered around someone, you stepped on the bottom shelf to give your self some height, you saw a pale man with Raven black hair.  He saw you from the corner of his eye but was soon dragged away by a man slightly taller then him.

You were in a chain of thought about those men when a viewer came up behind and asked for a picture . You gladly accepted and took a picture with her and walked off to find f/n.

-F/n POV-

Where the hell is y/n .?

Whatever.
You kept walking around the isles gabbing what you and y/n would need for the next week or two you turned into the home decor section as you guys needed to not have a plain flat .
You were browsing through the posters when a tall man maybe 6'2 elbowed you shoulder , you turned to look at him and as you were about to yell at him he began throwing apologies at you when you decided it was best to reassure him it was okay instead of releasing the beast.

" it's completely fine don't worry about it was my mistake " you said trying to calm the man .

"I'm so sorry ,my name is Phil by the way ." Phil said trying to remain calm he was now hard core blushing .

"It's fine really and my name is f/n , nice to meet you ." You looked Phil up and down noticing his rather interesting socks .

"Well f/n it was a pleasure speaking to you but I should get back to my friend Dan I'm sorry ...could I possibly maybe ...get your number..?"Phil said as sweat started building along his hairline.

"Of course Phil and don't be so nervous I'm just like you only you know I'm shorter " you laughed as Phil gave you his phone and you added yourself in his contacts he does the same to yours.
You said your goodbyes and walked of to find y/n .

%time skip to check out %

*Y/n POV*
Whilst I was paying f/n started walking to the claw machines . I paid and brought the cart over to wear f/n was , f/n got a plushie from the Machine and took the cart to the cab outside waiting for us . I was about to get in when I realized I forgot my phone in the store .
"Hey ,I left my phone in the store . I'll meet you back at the flat in 20 " I told f/n. They nodded in response and drove off to the flat .

I walking back into the store trying to remember where I had left it when I realized I left it in the electronics where i had seen the tall boys earlier , I ran and grabbed my phone and bumped into a stores clerk . I apologized and left . I decided to call a taxi because I was feeling to lazy to walk to the flat .

I decided I'd do group carpool as it was cheaper and stopped at my flat . In about 5 minutes the cab pulled up and I hopped in , there were only 2 other people  in the car  .

It was the tall guys from earlier .

I was going to say hello to them but changed my mind thinking about how awkward that would be . I told the driver my flat address and we headed off.

2 minutes into the drive I felt a tap on my left shoulder , I turned to see the tall pale man with black fringe in his face .
"I'm sorry to bother you but can you hand me my phone it fell down by your foot " he stated with a smile .

" it's not a bother and here , I like your case I love playlist "  you said .

" You've been before ?"  He said .

" Yeah I get invited every year for a panel or a meet up. " you said with smile thinking about seeing the viewers again .

" Are you a youtuber ? And my name is Phil by the way ." Phil said .

" Um yes actually I am normally not a lot of people know what that is and I'm y/n ."  You stated with a smile .

"Well actually I'm a youtuber also and so is my friend Dan ." He said pointing to his friend.

" oh that's cool what's your guys channels called I wanna check it out ?" You said.

" Amazingphil & Danisnotonfire ." Dan said pulling out his headphones . "What's yours?"

"Mine  is y/c/n (your channel name), and I think I've seen you guys at playlist before with Louise ."

" Yeah Louise is a close friend of ours " Dan said .

You guys talked until you were all dropped off at your flat turns out you and f/n live across the hall . You all exchanged numbers . You walked into your flat and saw f/n watching something on tumblr you decide to tell her about the boy's tomorrow as you were not in the mood to socialize. You walked into you room and pulled up your laptop to look up Phil and Dan [A/N yess I put it that way on purpose;) yw]  you opened up your laptop when your phone went off .

New message

Dan: Hey