explanations/05

Dan's pov

Tyler, f/n and i had been talking for awhile now the Starbucks was now closing so we decide to leave. i didn't even notice y/n left . I'm sure she was bored anyway i mean i am a pretty boring person.

We walked out, Tyler called a cab and went back to a hotel. I grabbed f/n hand and smiled at her i felt happy but something was off about it I felt like our hands fit awkwardly.

I mean I like her, I think and she's cute but something just felt wrong.

'' Hey Dan so um what are we?'' f/n  asked hope written all over her face.

'' I'll explain when we get back to the flat.'' i said . She nodded her head and let go of my hand she put them in her front pockets and keep walking. I was going to comfort her but decided against it. I really wasn't bothering thinking about how she felt at the point in time i just brushed off her annoyance and caught up with her.

We finally reached the flat after an uncomfortable silence . We walked up the stairs of death, and we made our way towards f/n and y/n flat when i walked into my flat to see if Phil was there the door was wide open i walked up to there door when i heard a scream i was about to go into his room when i heard a female voice . i understood what was happening and got the hell out of the flat i went straight to f/n's flat and sat in lounge waiting while f/n was trying to wake y/n up.

Y/n pov 

I woke up from a terrible dream only to hear the front door open. I decided it was probably just f/n and tried to go back to sleep when f/n barged into my room. She motioned for me to follow her so i got up and looked in the mirror . I looked in the mirror and saw my terrible bed hair it was around 12 am so i was too tired to try and fix it. I walked out of the room and followed f/n down the hall into the lounge , Dan was in the lounge sitting on the sofa on his phone.  Instantly regretted not trying to make myself look some what decent. I sat down on a beanbag and i looked up at f/n who was lost in thought.

''F/n so why'd you wake me up , i mean i obviously need beauty sleep.'' you said laughing .

'' Yeah we all can tell but Um Dan's going to tell me something and i want you to be here.'' f/n said snapping at you and throwing you a dirty smirk.

'' tell me in the morning i frankly don't care right now f/n, if you're together cool i saw you holding hands and if not oh well, night assholes.'' you said going back to your room .

You didn't want to deal with anything or let alone anyone right now , you knew you were a little harsh but didn't really care at the moment.

A/n: un edited and crap but next chapter will be in f/n pov