CHAPTER 33 : Hangover

CLAIRE'S POV

1PM

I woke up extremely hung-over and not remembering what happened yesterday until I thought about it.

After washing my face in the bathroom I went outside to hear the front door close and when I peaked and took a look I found Rosie standing there with her heels on her hands and clothes from the night before so I giggled at her.

"Had fun with Conor?" I tried to hold my laugh but couldn't so I burst out laughing, "How was it?" I asked again after seeing her face blush.

"Actually it was great, I'm going over to his later again maybe watch a movie or something", she said before going to her and closing the door behind her.

I knew that she was going to be happy with him, Conor wouldn't just give his heart to anyone random. After getting my mind off these two love birds I thought about my period date and got worried about the fact that it was supposed to happen today but it didn't. Maybe it was late as per usual but now I thought about when Jack and I didn't use protection.

After clearing my head about these stupid thoughts about me becoming pregnant I head to the kitchen to have something to eat before going to see Jack afterwards. When I finished I put the dishes on the sink then took a shower and slipped on a grey crop top with shorts and took a white jacket with me in case it got cold. I put some simple makeup on as well before leaving.

 I put some simple makeup on as well before leaving

JACK'S POV

I obviously couldn't sleep well last night, I woke up a few times to get some water or go to the bathroom and of course the noises stopped but I was annoyed at the fact that 'Cosie' helped with starting this jetlag.

Anyways I woke up feeling hung-over. I put a shirt on, grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket before going to the kitchen and eat something. Whilst I took out a bowl to pour my cereal Conor head downstairs shirtless and walked up to me, "Good Morning", he said stretching.

"Hey", I replied pouring in the milk.I didn't mention anything about the noises him and Rosie have made last night since he also doesn't talk when I always used to bring someone back with me from the club. But don't worry it was a long time ago, before I met Claire besides I love her and she is all that I care about now.

Suddenly the doorbell rang so I got up to answer since Conor was on his phone lounging on the sofa, "Hello!" Claire said appearing from behind the door, "Hey love! How are you?" I said giving her a kiss and hugging her before inviting her inside.

She greeted Conor then sat next to him then I joined after, "You look a bit tired.. did you sleep well last night?" she asked me, I was so eager to answer her that I didn't because she would ask me why not and I would have to tell her about the moaning sounds I had to hear all night.

"Ermm...", I said then cleared my throat after. "Well how about you Conor? I've seen Rosie arrive this morning", she laughed then I started laughing as well. "Shut up!" he said in a funny voice, "I kept hearing voices all night Conor!! You could've at least closed the door.." I said laughing.

"We were blinded by the moment", he laughed causing us both to laugh again.

Claire decided to stick around and go with us to the park to watch us play football and after we finished we went back to the apartment.

CLAIRE'S POV

It was fun getting to watch the boys play football, they played really well but I was scared to play along because I totally sucked at it so I decided to just watch them. After we arrived back at the apartment myself and Jack went to his room where he wanted to ask me something.. I was a bit scared about the 'I want to as you something' phrase because you never know what it is.

"Yeah", I nodded for him to speak, "I was wondering whether you would like to go out for dinner tonight? I wanted us to do something together", he said then a smile hit my face. "Of course yeah! 100% I'm down for whatever", I said before giving him a kiss.

"That's great! How about we take a walk before that? Let me just change my clothes", He pulled out a grey jumper with some black pants and wore his pink hat before we left. Whilst we were in the elevator he pulled out his phone and took a selfie and I stared the whole time. "What?" he asked with a smirk on his face, 'you are hot and all mine' I thought then started to laugh about what I just thought about.

"What? What are you thinking about?" he said but laughing this time, "Nothing don't worry about it", I said planting a kiss on his lips

We took a walk in the empty streets of London, "I'll race you till the end!!" I said laughing, "No! I'm winning!" he said starting to jog so I slowed down.

After walking for a while Jack finally decided for us to head to the restaurant so we took an uber and arrived after about 20 minutes, the restaurant wasn't so fancy, it was casual and I really liked it also because it was Steakhouse

After we ordered and ate our food, Jack paid then we both head to the apartment to find Rosie and Conor snuggled on the sofa watching Netflix, we both awed when entering until Conor started to give us death looks.

"Let's sit in the sofa because it's Cosie in here", Jack laughed and then I joined him after. "Saw what you did there", I said continuing to laugh.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hey everyone! hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and Comment telling me what you think about it! I won't promise that I will write tomorrow but if I don't I will most definitely on Friday!

PS. Do you think Claire is pregnant? 

Love Lena xx