CHAPTER 18 : I Did It For Her...

JACK'S POV

8AM

We woke up super early so as I could get ready and make sure we packed everything then after that we went downstairs to have breakfast. When finishing t we head back to our room to grab our bags and check out the hotel.

We then head to the airport and when arriving we dropped our bags and whilst heading to the plane we decided to grab some snacks from the shop inside then we continued walking as soon as we heard our flight number being called. 

When we got to the plane Claire sat next to the window then I spotted her staring outside so I snapped a picture of her secretly to keep it as a memory.

A few minutes later we were on the air, I decided to watch a movie while Claire slept. The flight was 7 hours long and both of us pretty much slept half the time. When I woke up and looked over at Claire I saw her opening her computer and going through twitter asking people for video suggestions then I remembered about Maynard Monday and figured out that I didn't have an idea.

"Fuck", I whispered then she looked over at me confused, "Tomorrow is Maynard Monday I don't have a video idea", I said. "Same... We'll think about that later when we arrive. I'm sure we'll come up with something", she said assuring me.

5PM|London|

When we arrived to London we grabbed our bags then rode a taxi back to my apartment

When we arrived to London we grabbed our bags then rode a taxi back to my apartment. "Come home with me", I told her then she looked over at me and nodded in approval then rested her head on my shoulder until we arrived to my flat.

I got out my keys and opened the door and when we went inside we dropped our bags then I rushed to my room to get my clothes changed into a comfy pants and went topless because it was already hot so I also turned on the AC .

When I head outside I found Claire opening some show on the TV so I sat next to her and we cuddled.

Then I took out my phone and told her to look at me then pressed my lips into hers and took a picture then we both started laughing. "I'm posting that on my instagram", I giggled kissing her, "I love you Jack", she said as she stared into my eyes. "I love you too", I said smiling back.