CHAPTER 30 : Reunion

CLAIRE'S POV

I decided to sleep over last night cuddled between Jack's arms and woke up to his beautiful face, I kept staring at him asleep because he looked so innocent until he started to groan which was a sign of him waking up. I ran my hand through his hair which made him slightly awake, "Hey gorgeous", he said half asleep with his deep voice, which I really liked by the way. "Heyy", I replied back then worked my way to his jaw line.

"OWW!!!" I screamed then jumped frightened. "WHAT? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? IS THERE A SPIDER!?" he screamed then I started laughing, I couldn't help it. "I cut my finger with your jaw line", I continued to laugh showing him my perfectly fine finger. "Oh my god.. you scared the shit out of me!" he started to laugh as well then laid his head on the pillow again.

"I have a really busy day today.. ugh", I sighed then remembered that I was going to see my sister after a long time for a shoot today which made me feel slightly better, and yes. I do have a sister, he name's Brooklyn, I have never talked about her because I haven't seen her for a long time. We were really close before she decided to live with dad in NYC after our parents had a divorce, she also decided to start the modeling business there.

"I'm seeing my sister today I haven't seen her for a long time..", "And how do you feel about that?" he asked. "Excited I guess. I think you'll meet her tomorrow. Anyways I have to run now, I might not come around tonight, she probably has no where to stay so she'll stay at my place", I said getting up but then Jack grabbed my arm and gave me a little kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you tomorrow then", he said letting go.

I went straight to the bathroom to have a shower and outside after to have breakfast then said goodbye to everyone before leaving the apartment. I decided not to drop by my apartment since the makeup artists were fixing everything for me.

When I arrived I greeted everyone with a simple hello and a smile, until I saw Brooklyn, "Omg!!! Eeeek!!!!" I squealed then ran up to her for a hug. "HEY!!!!" I've missed you little sister!", she said hugging me tightly. "How's everything?" I asked with a huge grin in my face, "Yeah everything is good! I heard you have a new man!!" she said with the excitement in her face. "Yeah! His name's Jack, anyways you will meet him tomorrow! Are you ready for the shoot?" I said grabbing her hand leading her to the racket filled with clothes.

After I put on the dress they picked out for me the women came to fix some small things on it, "You look hot sissy!!" I heard Brook say so I grinned and twisted my tongue. That was our sister thing of saying thank you, which was a bit funny to others but we didn't care anyway.

A few hours past and me and Brook still haven't taken pictures together only separately and now I was watching her getting her pictures taken for a Vogue Cover

A few hours past and me and Brook still haven't taken pictures together only separately and now I was watching her getting her pictures taken for a Vogue Cover. I was really happy that she finally got to be in the cover of Vogue magazine, it was something she has really wanted and now she's living the dream.

I plugged in my IPhone to the speakers and blasted some Selena Gomez songs that we both really liked since we were huge fans of hers, well if you are asking.. we did meet her last year and we both went crazy but it was the best night of our lives.

After Brook finished she started to dance to the music and make funny moves which were hilarious so we all started laughing then I joined after.

JACK'S POV

I remembered that I had a trip to Barcelona in a few weeks with Josh, I haven't told Claire yet and don't know when to tell her.. I really want her to come with us but I'm not sure whether she would like to come or not.

Myself and Josh went for lunch because we haven't done much recently. Conor decided to stay so as he could edit his new cover. We came back at 5 in the afternoon then I went straight to Conor's room to talk to him about the tweet that I was mentioned in about the picture I posted on twitter the other day of Claire and I.

 We came back at 5 in the afternoon then I went straight to Conor's room to talk to him about the tweet that I was mentioned in about the picture I posted on twitter the other day of Claire and I

I knocked on the door then entered to see Conor lounging in bed on his phone.

"We're back!" I said jumping on his bed, "Ughh stop", he mumbled. "I saw your tweet.. I thought you and Rosie liked each other what happened?" I sat down next to him watching him go through instagram. "I don't really know anymore, and how did you know that I liked her??" he looked at me confused, "Well it's obvious and we all know by the way you smile every time you get these texts from her, Plus you mention her every time."

"Don't think I should be with her.. I don't really think she likes me anymore! We don't hangout much", he said and I could feel the sadness in his eyes. "We will go to the club tomorrow night, why don't you invite her?" I suggested then I saw as his face lit up a bit.

"Actually.. that's a good idea, I will tell you as soon as I do", he said getting up to go to the bathroom.

Hopefully Rosie would make Conor forget about his past life with Victoria, I also hope that they would be really happy together since Conor has been off lately with the one night stands that he used to have before Rosie came along.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hey guys! i hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Please comment what you think and give it a vote! I have exciting news for you and will tell you that in the next chapter! 

LOVE LENA! XX