CHAPTER 34 : Am I...

CLAIRE'S POV

Last night myself and Jack watched a movie with Conor and Rosie as long as we stopped shipping them because they weren't an official couple yet. After we finished the movie Conor drove me and Rose back home where we then arrived at about 10.30pm.

This morning I was up early so I could visit the pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test to see whether I was pregnant or not.

I walked in, grabbed two tests and paid for them then went back upstairs. I locked the bathroom door behind me and used the tests, it was just a waiting game after that. Three minutes passed then I crossed my fingers and took a look at both the tests.

They both showed one line '|' Indicating that I wasn't pregnant. A smile hit my face for joy but at the same time I was a little disappointed that I wasn't because me and Jack would've been great parents to the baby. I discarded the tests in the bin then thought about how young I was to become a mom because I'm not planning to have a baby just yet.

I left the bathroom to get my camera and things set up to record a video with Rose and Brook since I haven't recorded one for a long time. The title of the video is going to be called 'Best friend VS Sister', hopefully I would do one with Jack and Brook which would be 'Boyfriend VS Sister' but for now I decided to film with Rosie because my viewers have been apparently missing her on my channel.

JACK'S POV

Today is going to be a busy day for me because I just finished my meeting with Mikey for Ideas on his channel and I'm on my way back home with him to change and pick up Josh, Conor and Joe so we could go to the park and play some football.

We finished at 5PM then they suggested that we all go to Oli's to try his new VR thing which I was excited for but I decided not to so I could prepare a video for next Monday because I was going to Barcelona.

After I finished I booked mine and Josh's flight tickets then decided to text Claire and tell her that i'll come over soon so I could tell her about Barcelona and ask her weather so would come or not.

ME

Heyyy! I'll stop by your apt if you are free, hope you don't mind xx

A few minutes later I got a text thinking that it was Claire who replied but as soon as I checked my phone I see a text from the Madison I met at the party.

MADISON

Hey Jack, I'm sorry about the misunderstanding that has happened last week. I missed talking to you and hope that we could meet? Xxx

Instead of replying back I ignored her text and tided up my room then I got a text but this time it was Claire for sure..

HOT STUFF<3

//Yup I changed her contact name to that because let's be honest she is my hot sexy girlfriend//

Just finished recording a vid with Rose and Brook so yeah I'm free x

I changed to a simple shirt and jeans then wore my Jacket and head to her apartment in an Uber.

CLAIRE'S POV

After texting Jack back I tided up my room by removing my camera and lights away from the bed then went to the kitchen to get some fruits to eat before I heard the door bell ring.

I opened the door for Jack to enter whilst greeting him, "Hey! How are you!" he said giving me a hug then a kiss afterwards. "Hi!!" I said giggling. "Haven't been here for a while after.. you know", he smirked. "Oh! Yeah that hehe", I said closing the door behind him.

"Rosie and Brooklyn went to the cinema they will be here soon.. would you like to go in my room? You haven't really seen it", I said with a smile and he nodded so I grabbed his hand and lead him to my room.

 would you like to go in my room? You haven't really seen it", I said with a smile and he nodded so I grabbed his hand and lead him to my room

"It's really nice in here.. especially this bed! It's comfier than mine!" he said jump sitting on it.

"It is", I replied sitting next to him, "Well we could've used this for sex instead", he laughed so I playfully hit is arm, "Jackk!!" I started to laugh as well. "Ohh you've got a TV as well!" he said looking at the top of the wall, "Mhmm I watch Netflix at night and end up sleeping so yeah".

I showed him around the place and he really seemed to like it, we grabbed some snacks then entered my room, "We are all alone here you know..", I said sitting on him. "I'm aware of that", he smirked before I started to make out with him. "Love.. wait stop I need to tell you something", he said escaping my kisses, "What Jack?" I got off him so he could finish.

"I will be travelling with Josh to Barcelona for a few days..", "Wait.. when is that??" I asked, "In 3 days.. I was hoping you could come with us if you want?"

"No Jack I can't, I've got a really busy week. I'm going to have multiples of photo shoots coming up as well as meet and greets here in London I can't leave I'm sorry", I explained. "Oh okay, It will be alright", he said giving me a tight hug whilst rubbing my back for comfort.

"Do you want to watch something?" he asked grabbing the remote for the TV. "Yeah", I replied before closing the lights. "I'm making you watch Narcos with me again although I finished it with Conor the other day, It's our favorite!", he then opened up the series and we started watching it together whilst cuddling in bed.

I felt his hands wrapped around my waist which was really comfortable, I was going to really miss him although it was just a few days

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Hope you enjoyed guys :) xx Please give it a vote and comment what you think about this chapter!

I'll be writing the second chapter of 'Talking About You' in Jack_Maynard230 today so stay tuned! 

Love Lena xx