Chapter 2

What do you think so far? :)

Chapter 2 Chase’s P.O.V

We had been sitting in front of our computer screens for the last six hours. Seriously, we have no life. I chuckled to myself at the thought.

Steph looked up at me with an eyebrow raised I just smiled and shook my head. I was scrolling through Twitter seeing how many mentions and retweets we had so far. It was unbelievable, I love these girls so much

“Hey Steph?” I asked

“Hmmm,” She responded, not looking up, she was typing something really fast. Jeez she’s on a mission, I thought

“Do you think we might actually have a chance?”

She looked up at me. “I’m not sure, I really hope so. Niall’s on at the moment he just tweeted,” she sighed, she really adored him, probably as much or if not more than I do with Harry. She put her head back down and continued typing. I scrolled down my timeline to find Niall’s tweet, it was posted a minute ago.

@NiallOfficial: I just knocked all the pots out of the cupboard. Hope the crash didn’t wake the neighbours

I giggled.

Our video was already up to nearly 2000 views on Youtube. “Wow, the power of social networking is unreal,” I said absent minded. Steph kind of made a noise to say she had heard me.

Just then then my phone vibrated next to me, I picked it up to see I had a new notification from twitter I unlocked my phone and clicked on the notification.

My heart stopped and I nearly dropped my phone. “Steph pinch me now, I think I’m dreaming,” I managed to breathe

“Why what’s wrong?” She asked sounding worried

“Just pinch me.”

She did what I asked with a confused expression on her face as I winced from the pain

“OW, that hurt!” I cried

“Well you’re the one that told me to, sorry” she glanced down at my phone realising that’s what is making me lost for words, I’m shaking. I motioned for her to have a look, while I looked down again too I heard her gasp

@Harry_Styles is now following you

“This has got to be some kind of joke right, it’s not real, it’s not the real him” I asked, all these questions were running through my head, it’s probably a fake account right? I turned to Steph who still hadn’t moved, still in shock. I obviously wasn’t getting any answers out of her anytime soon. I needed to know if this was real or not. I looked down at my phone that was still clutched tightly in my hand and shakily clicked on the icon, sure enough it had the little blue verification tick next to the name.

@Harry_StylesFOLLOWS YOU

Then it hit me, it’s real, the follow is real, HE IS REAL!!! I lost it, I totally fangirled.

“HARRY STYLES FOLLOWS ME!” I screamed “HARRY FREAKING STYLES OH MY GOSH!”

I jumped around my room with the biggest smile on my face, so big my cheeks hurt. My heart was racing and I suddenly had all this energy

“AHHHH! OH MY GOSH! THE HARRY STYLES HE IS FOLLOWING ME!” I bounded over to Steph, who still hadn’t moved, and grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her. She still didn’t move, though she did say “Wow, this is unreal” I noticed that her eyes were on her computer screen so I peeped over her shoulder to see what she was looking at.

@NiallOfficial is now following you

I get it now, that’s why she didn’t jump around with me, or scream or even move for that matter. Steph had it bad!

I gently touched her shoulder “Cupcake, are you ok?” She looked up at me and nodded, tears filling her eyes

Oh no! Don’t cry or I’m going to cry, and like she had been reading my mind she burst into tears and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

“OW-Steph-can’t-breathe” I managed to get out

She let me go and tried to wipe away her tears, that didn’t work because more kept spilling out. I put my arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder. We stayed like this for about half an hour letting our tears fall, when we finally calmed I looked at her and beamed, “We did it, we actually did it!” She smiled back her biggest smile and hugged me, not so tight this time. Our phones vibrated at the same time pulling us out of our blissful daze.

I picked up my phone and unlocked the screen to see we both had a mention on twitter

@Harry_Styles: @ChasengHazza @StephHoran I hope we made your day loved the fan vid and you should have your 5/5 in a few hours. X

This shit only happens in dreams right? No way Harry freaking Styles just mentioned us in a tweet, he follows me and this is 100% real and unfuckingbelievable

We did it, We got noticed!

Harry’s P.O.V

I ran my hands through my hair as I lay sprawled out on the sofa watching absolute bullshit on TV. The boys were out shopping because Niall had been complaining about there being no food in the house. I stayed back because I wasn’t in the mood to be out and about. I gave up with the crap on TV and switched it off, I reached out and grabbed my laptop and fired it up, I couldn’t help myself I had to watch the girls video again, not just because I thought it was so well done, but because I couldn’t stop staring at her. Chase.

I couldn’t get her off my mind, don’t ask me why but there was something about her. The video finished and I thought about playing it again but instead I logged on to Twitter and found her profile, her picture was a close up of her face, her hair was soft and straightened covered by a simple black knit beanie, her lips were shimmering and her cheeks were rosy, her eyes were looking down and her expression looked as if she were deep in thought, she looked so cute. I scrolled through her tweets just to be nosy and stopped on one that made me smile;

@ChasengHazza: OMFG! @Harry_Styles JUST FOLLOWED ME!!! SHGDKDBGFGF #fangirling #lostforwords I’m so in love :D

I decided to take it a little further knowing that she would probably go crazy when she sees it, I hit retweet. I scrolled through some more, a lot of them had my name in it, Wow this girl has it bad.

Just then the boys flew through the door with shopping bags huffing and puffing, Louis dropped his to shut and lock the door, I looked at him with an eyebrow raised, he just shrugged his shoulders and said “Papparazzi man, they’re everywhere!” I rolled my eyes in understanding I hated the Paps, in my opinion the low life scum needed to piss off and get a life.

Louis sat down on the arm rest of the sofa by my head and ruffled my messy curls “Be honest now Haz,” He winked at me “How many times have you watched that video since we’ve been out?” I blushed and he laughed at me

“Been daydreaming a lot to, haven’t you” He pointed out

I shook my head in disagreement but the truth is I have been I couldn’t help it she was just too cute.

“I don’t know Lou” I shrugged, “There’s just something about her, I can’t really explain it” I sighed.

I heard playful arguing coming from toward the kitchen, probably Niall and Liam disagreeing on what to have for dinner.

I got up from my comfortable spot on the sofa and made my way towards the kitchen where the boys were, with Louis in tow, before it got out of hand and food went flying through the house. Sorting this out would be a good distraction from my mindless daydreaming about her, this girl I couldn’t stop thinking about.