Ryan started to kiss his jaw and softly bite his neck. Bryce let out soft moans as Ryan was making marks on his neck and grinding onto him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wonder what's taking ohm so long," Evan said.

"Yeah didn't someone know on his door or something?" Jonathan asked.

"His boyfriend probably came over and they started making out," David joked.

Everyone started laughing and going on with the recording.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmm fuck," Bryce moaned when Ryan lightly tugged on his nipple with his teeth.

Ryan got down on his knees but kept one of his hands on Bryce's chest and the other trying to unbutton his jeans. He was successful and pulled both Bryce's jeans and boxers down. Ryan licked a flat stripe against the base of Bryce's member and he threw his head back. Ryan kept licking the tip which made Bryce moan and thread his fingers in Ryan's hair.

Ryan closed his lips around the tip and lightly sucked. Bryce moaned and closed his eyes. Ryan started bobbing his head and circling his tongue. He sucked fast and hard enough to make Bryce almost scream. Ryan felt the tip of Bryce's member hit the back of his throat. Ryan moaned which sent vibrations up to Bryce. Bryce moaned and pulled Ryan back up to kiss him.

"Bedroom," Ryan panted once they pulled away and they ran to Ryan's room.

They got into the room and ryan pushed Bryce onto the bed. Bryce giggled as Ryan took off both of their clothes. Ryan crawled on top of Bryce and kissed him. Bryce put his hands on Ryan's face as they kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone stopped what they were doing because they hear a faint moan.

Jonathan laughs and says, "what was that?"

There was a combination of "I don't know"s and "not me"s from everyone except Ryan. Silence took over and everyone stopped playing the game.

"Fuck," someone moaned.

Everybody was silent except for Jonathan who was giggling.

"Guys! Ohm is gettin' some!" He joked.

Another moan and everyone started freaking out and screaming. David is yelling gibberish in a thick Irish accent as Lui is laughing in his high pitched squeaker voice. Luke is stunned and is just staring at his screen. Jonathan is screaming for Evan as Evan is laughing and trying to calm everyone down.

Ryan's side of the call is silent again until they hear the words, "fuck me."

"IS THAT BRYCE?!!" Lui yells and starts crying from laughing too much.

Everyone started yelling at Evan to kick Ryan out of the call but he didn't have the strength because he couldn't stop laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan searched for the lube that was in his drawers. He found the lube and put some on his member. He rubbed some on Bryce's hole and lubed up his member. Bryce put each of his legs on either side of Ryan. Ryan slowly started pushing the tip in and Bryce gripped the sheets so tight that his knuckles were turning white.

"Aah fuck!" Bryce moaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH MY FUCKING GOD KICK HIM OUT OF THE CALL NOW!" Jonathan screamed.

"Ok! Ok!" Evan said still laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan's pace was slow and Bryce had his eyes shut tight. Bryce eventually got used to Ryan's size and started enjoying it. Ryan's thrust were getting faster and Bryce's moans were getting louder. Ryan put both hands on Bryce's hips and started slamming into him. Bryce was basically screaming now. Ryan was pounding into Bryce and he hit his special spot.

"Fuck yes!" Bryce yelled.

The sounds of two men moaning and skin slapping against skin filled the room. Ryan and Bryce were still oblivious to the Skype call and recording still being on. Bryce was a moaning mess and Ryan was panting. Both of them were close and the pleasure was getting overwhelming.

"Fuck fuck~ I'm not gonna last long," Bryce whined.

"Me too baby," Ryan said between thrusts.

Bryce felt the twisting in his stomach and he came with a scream. Ryan kept thrusting fast and hard until he came into Bryce. Ryan fell next to Bryce with his labored breathing. Bryce cuddled up to Ryan and tangled his arms and legs with Ryan's. Ryan threaded his fingers with Bryce's as Bryce watched Ryan's chest rise a s fall. Bryce smiled and closed his eyes.

"Oh shit. Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Ryan panicked and ran to his computer.

"What happened?" Bryce asked concerned.

"I'm in a call with some of the guys! And I'm recording oh god!" Ryan yelled before putting the headset on.

"Hello?" Ryan said into the mic.

"FUCKING HELL OHM YOU COULDVE FUCKING WARNED US. WE TRIED KICKING YOU OUT BUT EVAN HASNT STOPPED LAUGHING. JONATHAN HAD GO CALM HIM DOWN!" David shouted.

"Shit guys I'm so fucking sorry I completely forgot! I'll leave the call and sorry for ruining the recording," Ryan said.

"It's okay. Sounded like you had fun tho," Lui said casually, "who was it anyways?"

Ryan cleared his throat as Bryce wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder.

"Somebody. I'll call you guys some other time. Bye," Ryan said and quickly left the game and call.

He turned around and lifted Bryce up. He kissed his cheeks and his nose before gently placing him on the bed. Ryan covered Bryce with the covers and crawled in after. They snuggled up together and Bryce sighed in content. Ryan wrapped his arms around Bryce and pulled until they were skin against skin

"I love you," Ryan mumbled and kissed Bryce's head.

Bryce smiled and said, "I love you too."

__________________________

~1,340 words~

Guys I really need suggestions cause I am totally out of ideas for what to write about. You can just say the ship name and who tops and I'll think of the rest.

Sorry this is late. I was gonna post it on Saturday but I ended up finishing it today so yeah. I love you all. Stay safe and stay alive |-/