Something You Do That He Likes

Joe

He likes it when he wakes up to your cooking.

Joe wakes up as he rubs the sleep out of his eyes and stretches his arms. He rolls over to hug you as he always does, but you're not there. Confused, he walks out to the kitchen to see you standing at the oven in your g-string and your bra.

"What am I eating this morning? What you're cooking or you?" Joe chuckles as he wraps his arms around your waist, kissing your collarbone.

You blush as you lightly slap his face. You turn around so you're facing him and place a kiss on his lips, "how's both sound?"

Joe smiles as he lightly bites your neck, "sounds great baby girl."

You serve up the bacon and eggs you've prepared and you both sit in silence as you eat them. After doing so, you walk back to your bedroom, Joe hot on your heals. You then go through with your statement.

Andy

He likes it when you try to talk about Star Wars but you don't know anything about it.

"I just watched the new Star Wars babe! You were right, it was great!" You say, trying to impress your boyfriend.

You sit on his lap as you place a kiss on his lips.

"Really?" Andy smiles. "Who's your favorite character?"

You freeze, not knowing anything about the movie.

"That guy that kills people?" You say, hoping there wasn't many people who killed other people.

"You haven't watched it yet, have you?" Andy giggles.

You shake your head and pout as you look down.

"Hey, don't feel bad babe! It's cute how you try to impress me!" Andy kisses you, pinching your cheeks.

Pete

He likes it when you randomly buy him pizza.

Pete calls you into the lounge room with an excited tone evident in his voice.

"What do you want, Peter?" You ask as you walk into the lounge room.

"Did you buy me this!?" He says pointing at a pizza with a smile from ear to ear.

"No," you say, sarcasm evident in your voice. "Caspar bought it for you."

"Awh shucks," Pete blushes. "Thanks Caspar!" He jokes.

You shake your head and roll your eyes as you go to walk away. Before you leave, Pete snakes his arms around your waist.

"Thank you, baby."

Patrick

He likes it when you're half asleep and you cuddle into his chest.

Patrick lays next to you as you sleep. Unfortunately, Patrick still has major jet lag, so he is usually still awake after you go to sleep.

He looks across at you and lightly smiles. He loves seeing you asleep. You like an absolute angel.

You sleepily open your eyes, still half asleep. You wrap your arms around Patrick and cuddle your head into his chest then fall back asleep.

"Good night, princess. I love you so much."

*~*~*

I apologize for the fact that Patrick's is shorter than him.. I tried to make it longer but failed..

Botc

Ex-Friends by slolenth