Pete

You sigh as you look at the clock. You only had ten more minutes, then you can go home and not have to come back to work for two days.

Working at a pizza shop isn't so bad, though. You get discounted pizzas and stuff. Sometimes cute guys come in. It's not as bad as it could be.

Just as your shift is almost up, a cute guy walks in. He's wearing a "Suck My Richard" shirt, black jeans, and has blonde hair.

"I thought pizza was the only thing fine in here but I stand corrected," he flirts.

You blush as he walks up to the counter.

"May I help you?" You politely ask.

"Yeah. Can I have one double bacon cheeseburger, one meat lovers, one ham and cheese, one hawaiian, umm, and four pepperoni with extra cheese, please." He orders.

You enter the pizzas into the cash register, as you smile.

"Anything else?" You ask.

You know that they'll say "no thanks," but you have to say that. Its part of your job.

"Yeah, your number," he winks.

"That's $46.55, cash or card?" You say, ignoring the last comment.

He hands you a fifty dollar bill, insisting you keep the change.

"So how about that number of yours?" He insists.

"I don't even know you!" You laugh.

"My names Pete Wentz, I like pizza and I want your number. Now you know my name and two facts. I'll be taking that number," he winks.

You roll your eyes with a smile, writing down your mobile number and hand it to him. He smiles, and kisses your hand as you offer him the piece of paper with your name written on it.

"Thank you, beautiful," he smiles, going to sit down and wait for his order to be ready.

"Order for the cute blonde guy!" You flirt.

Pete, being the only person in store, knows its him, and walks to the counter to collect his order.

"Call me," you wink.

"Oh, you can be sure that I will," he smiles.

He then walks out the store as you end your shift.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

That was a shit ending....

I hate not being able to sleep. It fucking sucks! Its now 4:30am and I still haven't slept. grEAt!

If you're reading this, you're amazing and I love you!