Patrick

You're pacing around your room, dreading the time that Patrick will return from work.

Although you think he'll be happy, you also think that he'll do the exact opposite and run away. Maybe he won't be able to process the fact that he's going to be a father. That he made a human that is now living in your stomach.

What if he runs away? If it scares him? What if he doesn't want a child? If he makes you get an abortion?

All of these negative thoughts are replaced with your heart dropping as you hear the front door open.

"I'm home, sweetie!" Patrick calls.

You stand in the hallway, your head hanging low. Patrick sees you like this, and engulfs you in a warm, amazing hug.

"Baby, what's up?" He asks.

You look up to make eye contact with him. You bite your lip, as you take in a deep breath through your nose.

"Patrick," you start. "I think you need to sit down for this."

Patrick's eyes fill with fear as he sits down on the sofa. You walk so your standing in front of him. You look at his facial features, and you see a tear rolls down his cheek.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks. "Y-you're not going to say you're cheating, are you?"

"Oh god no!" You assure.

Unsure of how to break the news to him, you look down, figuring out how to tell him. As no ideas fill your head, you figure it best to just give him the pregnancy test.

"Close your eyes and give me your hands." You demand.

Patrick does as he is told, closing his eyes, and reaching out a hand. You open his palm, and place the test in his hand.

"What's this?" He asks, his eyes remaining close.

"Open your eyes and look," you say just above a whisper.

As he opens his eyes, you bite your lip. You see his eyes widen as he takes in the new information. He stands up, cups your cheeks and places a kiss on your lips.

"I-I'm going to be a dad?" He stutters. "Were going to be a family?"

You nod your head, and look down.

"I understand if you don't want this, Patrick.."

"No! I want this! This is amazing! I'm going to be a dad! I made a human! This is amazing!" Patrick yells in excitement.

He picks you up, and spins you around.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)," Patrick smiles.

"I love you more, Patrick,"

You then spend the rest of the night talking about names and how you're going to provide your child the best life possible.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Heyy! This was cute?? What do you think?

So it's currently 4:00am, and I can't sleep, so I may spam if I can think of ideas.

Hope y'all enjoy!