Are You Cheating On Me?

Joe -

"Joe!" You call throughout the house.

He doesn't answer, but you know he's home. You walk upstairs to see if he's upstairs in your room. When you get to the door, you hear Joe talking to someone.

"I love you too!... I can't wait until next time!... You were so good!... Next Saturday? Sounds good.... I love you too, seen you soon."

You break down in tears at the sound of Joe talking to someone else. You thought you guys had something special, but apparently not.

You walk in the room, and start packing your stuff.

"Babe! What are you doing?" Joe asks, a frown playing on his lips.

"Am I not enough for you, Joe? I tried so hard to be good enough, but apparently I didn't try hard enough," you cry, as you stop packing to look at Joe.

He looks heart broken. He looks as if you just ripped out his heart, threw it in a blender then stomped on it.

"W-what?" He asks, his voice cracking. "What are you talking about?"

"I heard everything Joseph! You can't wait to see her, and you love her, and she was so great, and you can't wait to see her again! I heard everything, Joe!"

You start to cry again, as Joe drops to his knees. Tears slip out his eyes, as your heart breaks.

"(Y/N), you have to understand, i-"

"It was what? I'm done with your lies, Joseph!" You interrupt him.

"It was my cousin, and we went bowling and she beat me! I'd never cheat on you! I love you!"

"R-really?" You choke.

"Really. I'd never cheat on you!" Joe cries.

"Joe, I'm so sorry! I love you so much!" You apologize.

"I love you too," he takes you in his arms.

Andy -

You're sitting on the couch watching TV as Andy comes storming in. He turns off the TV and the surround sound system and folds his arm, looking at you.

"What the fuck, babe?" You ask.

"You have some explaining to do!" He demands.

"About what? I've been watching TV and Netflix all day!" You defend.

You have no idea what he's on about, and you're really confused.

"So you haven't been on your phone at all?" He asks, as you shake your head. "Because a fan tagged me in a post of yours. Who is @james.snape?"

"Who?" You question, completely confused.

"You tell me. He's been calling you 'hot stuff' and "baby girl' for a while, apparently," he says, his words harsh. "Why are you cheating on me?"

You heard his voice crack on the verge of tears, your heart breaking.

"Andy, I'd never cheat on you! I don't know who that is. Random people call you hot all the time, but I'm not jumping to conclusions!" You defend.

"Y-you're not cheating on me?" He stutters.

"I never would!" You assure.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I love you," he apologizes.

"I love you too," you kiss him.

Patrick -

"(Y/N), can we talk?" Patrick takes your hands in his.