Episode 9

In which she gets sick:

Minah sniffled miserably. Her head hurt, her throat aches, her body is sore and she can't stop shivering. She tried to sit up but her body didn't respond. Minah groaned loudly as she rolled over, pulling the blankets over her head.

"Min? It's time to get up."

She whimpered when she heard Yixing call for her. Luckily the latter heard her soft call for help and walked towards the bed.

He lifted the blankets and frowned when he saw Minah, bloodshot eyes, puffy face and all.

"Minah?" He pressed his hand to her forehead and gasped dramatically, pulling his hand to his chest like he had just been burned.

Yixing hightailed out of the room, leaving Minah to mentally curse the older. Wasn't he supposed to be the nice one?

Just seconds later, Luhan burst through the door, a worried Baekhyun a step behind, "Oh my god! My poor baby girl, she's sick! What if she dies? NO SHE'S TOO YOUNG."

Minah watched with a straight face as Luhan fell to his knees, clutching her hand tightly in between his own tiny doll hands.

"Uh Lu?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"I have a cold, not a terminal disease, so could you like...." She tugged lightly at her hand, "Let go of me?"

Luhan frowned but released her hands. Baekhyun froze for a second before dropping his backpack and diving under the covers. Minah screamed (well, the best she could with a sore throat) as Baekhyun popped up from the duvet. He turned to her and grinned as he leaned back against the pillow.

"Baek? Seriously?" Minah asked, clutching the duvet close to her chest.

Baekhyun threw his hands behind his head and relaxed against the headboard, "I don't want to go to class today, now I have an excuse."

Minah raised an eyebrow, "And that excuse is me being sick?"

Baekhyun nodded earnestly, "I gotta take care of my MinMin don't I?"

Minah opened her mouth to retort but Luhan beat her to it, "No, you have a test today. Get out you lazy ass."

Baekhyun pouted, throwing the duvets off his body. He grumbled as he picked up his backpack and walked out of Minah's room.

Minah smiled as she turned to Luhan, "Thanks, I thought I would have to deal with his annoyi- what are you doing?"

Luhan smiled sheepishly as he sat in the spot where Baekhyun was previously laying, "Today's Tuesday! That means no classes!"

Minah blinked, "Today is Friday."

Luhan shook his head, "Sweetie I think you're delirious from your cold, it's Tuesday."

"Luhan, get your ass out the door before I make you."

Minah looked up to see an unamused Kris standing by the doorway, holding a bowl of steaming soup. Luhan rolled off the bed and grabbed his backpack. He pressed a light kiss on Minah's forehead before running out the door. Minah gagged as she dramatically wiped her entire forehead, "Unbelievable, he just mom'ed me."

Kris set the bowl down on her nightstand and sat down at the foot of her bed, "He is one hundred percent convinced that you are his daughter." He said as he pulled a thermometer out of his pocket.

"How did you know I was sick?" Minah asked, eyeing the thermometer.

Kris shrugged, "It's not that hard, considering Yixing was running around frantically yelling 'Minah is sick! I repeat, our baby is sick!"