Episode 8

In which roommates meet classmate:

"Have a nice day at school darling!"

Minah tried hide her face as nshe walked away from the apartment door. Luhan was standing in the doorway, wearing a pink apron that said
'Give mama a kiss'.

It was Tuesday which meant that the apron clad male didn't have any classes today so he entertained himself by playing house. Which included babying Minah.

Minah sighed as she walked on campus. She was going insane. Between Luhan thinking that he was Minah's mom to Baekhyun's loud singing, she hasn't had a peaceful day for months.

And it wasn't like things were better at school either. Girls were still whispering about her wearing Luhan's jersey. That poor boy, Suho, kept trying to talk to her and Jongdae.
Minah groaned just thinking about Jongdae. He was finding new ways to annoy her everyday. It's a talent, he claims.

Minah sat in her seat, pulling out her phone. She still had a couple minutes before literature starts and she wanted to remind Kris to bring home chicken tonight.

To Grumpy:
Kriiissssss

From Grumpy:
No i hate chicken

Minah pouted, it was time to bring out the big guns, her secret weapon.....Yixing.

To sleepy:
Xingie

From Sleepy:
Kris not buying chicken again min?

From Sleepy:
I got it

To Sleepy:
See! This is why you're my favorite

From Sleepy:
Screen shot and sent to Luhan, good luck at home

To Sleepy:
Yea you're not my favorite anymore

From Grumpy:
What flavor

To Grumpy:
AHH THX HALF AND HALF ILY

Minah snickered and put away her phone, already picturing the chicken she was going to have tonight.

"Hey Minnie."

There goes her good mood.

"Hello Jongdae."

Jongdae smiled, offering her a Pocky stick, "Wow, a hello? I'm making progress."

Minah scoffed and took the Pocky stick. She bit into it, trying to hide the smile blossoming her face.

The professor walked in, immediately handing packets out to the class, "Okay guys, last group project of the year. It's a big one so you have a month to do it."

Minah looked down at the packet on her desk. The front cover was just a plain white page with one word in the middle.

"Memories."

She looked up as the professor started talking, "What are memories? Are they real? What makes something memorable? The topic is very broad guys so take it and run. This is a partner thing and I want you guys to pair up, with the opposite gender. Seriously guys, this isn't a middle school dance."

Minah feared to look at Jongdae. She didn't have to, because she felt a finger poke her elbow.

"Hey partner."