Episode 16

In which they protect:

Minah burst into the apartment, breathing heavily.
"GUYS WE HAVE SOME BA- Kris are you wearing a wig?"

The tall male turned around, two pocky sticks were hanging out of his mouth and he had a long hot pink wig on. Grinning at Minah, he spread his arms, "Look peanut! I'm a walrus!"

Minah's mouth dropped open, she turned to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol taking a video and snickering to themselves.

"Someone explain!"

Baekhyun giggled as Kris mooed, claiming he was that he was a singing walrus.

"He looses his mind when he gets less then three hours of sleep."

Chanyeol snickered, "It only happened once before, oh man this is gold!"

Minah groaned as she snatched Kris's wig off his head and pulled out the two pocky sticks from his mouth.

"Peeaanuuutt." Kris pouted.

Minah smacked her forehead, "In the living room Kris, now."

Kris frowned but walked towards the living room, mumbling about a 'mean peanut'. Minah turned to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, "You too, we have a problem."

Chanyeol seemed to understand the seriousness of the issue because he grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and walked to the living room where Kris was trying to fit in Minah's sweater.

"MinSEOK! LUHAN! YIXIIINNGG." Minah yelled into the apartment. In seconds, she heard loud thumps before Luhan's door flew open. He raced out of the room and towards Minah. Minseok followed, shirtless and annoyed.

Luhan circled Minah, checking for any injuries. Minah opened her mouth to say something when she caught sight of a red mark on Luhan's throat. Her eyes widened as she looked at Minseok who had his arms crossed and was looking at her, slightly irritated.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." She blurted out once she realized what she had done (more like what she had stopped.)

"This is really important though!" Minah said meekly, shrinking under Minseok's glare.

"What's this?"

Minah screamed when she heard Yixing's voice from behind her. She turned around to see the dimpled male was looking at the poster she pulled down. He still had a coat on and he had bags of groceries in his hands.

"Geez give a girl a warning." Minah said, trying to calm her racing heart.

Yixing grinned cheekily, "So what's the bad news?"

"Someone put this up on the announcement board." Minah said, taking the poster back, "Its really bad."

Yixing nodded and placed the groceries on the counter before walking to the living room.

"My looveee!!!!" Kris yelled when he saw Yixing enter the room.

Yixing sighed. Kris was wearing Minah's light pink sweater but it was small on his huge frame. It barely covered his belly button and was stretched out near the shoulders and biceps.

"Oh god." Minseok whistled lowly, "Not again."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol did nothing about this situation besides laugh and take pictures. Kris seemed to notice this and he grinned.

"Photoshoot!" He yelled, trying to strike a pose.

"Uh no." Yixing said, taking the phones away from Baekyeol, "We have a serious problem."