Episode 6

In which she protects:

Minah was in a good mood. She was in such a good mood that she actually cleaned the penthouse.

That's right, cleaned. Yixing didn't even have to force her. Minah jumped from one room to another as she cleaned.

She had saved Yixing and Kris's room for last. She didn't know how Kris would react to her being in their room but by now her mind was muddled with thoughts of happy chipmunks and singing Baekhyuns.

She hummed as she pushed open the door, scrunching her nose when she caught sight of a very messy desk.

The room was clean. Of course, Yixing was hellbent on keeping the penthouse clean but the desk was a landslide. Minah made her way to the mess and started cleaning.

She was so immersed in cleaning that she didn't hear the front door open. She cleared the desk, sorted the papers and started putting away things where they belonged.

She froze when she caught sight of a dusty bag, sitting in the corner of the room. Minah frowned as she picked it up.

It was such a nice bag. She was about to open it when a large hand grabbed her wrist.

Minah screamed and dropped the bag, turning to to see a fuming Kris.

"K-Kris-"

"What...the fuck are you....doing in my room?" Kris growled out, his grip tightening on Minah's wrist.

"I-I just wanted to hel-"

"GET OUT."

That was two weeks ago.

Ever since then, Kris had been even more salty. Now making his complaints vocal, going against everything Minah said or did.

She tried figuring it out.
She couldn't.
She tried asking Yixing but he just shook his head.

"Please Minah, if you have any bit of care for Kris....leave it."

She cared for Kris, so she left it.

It was a late Friday night. Minah was swarmed with homework yet she let Chanyeol and Baekhyun into her room. While she slaved away over equations and functions, Baekhyun and Chanyeol chatted.

She had grown use to their constant noise, in fact she craved it.

Minah had grown up an only child. It was her mother and her. No pets, no loving grandmas, no overly happy uncles, no annoying siblings. It was silence from day one.

"So, baby baby Minah," Minah resisted the urge to roll her eyes when she felt Baekhyun swing an arm around her shoulder, "How's school?"

"Good, except this one guy keeps bothering me."

Chanyeol shot up, pretending to pull up his sleeves, "Who? I'll give 'em a good old fashioned knuckle sandwich."

In all honesty, that threat would have been scary, if it wasn't for the fact that Chanyeol was wearing a pikachu onesie.

Baekhyun grinned, "Um, pale, short, thinks he's funny but isn't?"

Minah narrowed her eyes suspiciously as she turned to Baekhyun, "How do you know?"

"He um...." Baekhyun let out a nervous chuckle, "Funny story actual-"

"Baekhyun." Minah glared at the short male.

"Okay so Suho might of come up to me and asked me who you were, and he seemed interested and damn you deserve a guy and-"