Pref #3: He Doesn't Like Your Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"He's right. I'll just go to the party alone. Have fun with your friends." Chad scoffed, leaving the table. Joe watched him leave before looking to you.

"You don't have to take all that bullshit from him." He said softly.

"That's the problem, I do." You sighed, leaving after Chad. Joe and the guys watched in confusion.

Pete:

He was a serial cheater yet, you dated him anyway.

"Hey Pete!" You smiled walking to the coffee shop for your lunch break.

"H-Hey (Y/N)." Pete stuttered lightly. He pulled out your seat for you as you giggled.

"Thanks." You said. Pete took a seat across to you and slid your drunk over to you.

"Already ordered your favorite." He informed you.

"And that's why you're the best." You sighed happily. Pete watched you with such adoration in your eyes that everyone but you could see. Every time you two had lunch together, he felt like you were his, and he was yours.

"Oh my gosh, look at this text that Jeremy sent me. It's so damn cute!" You swooned, shoving your phone in Pete's face.

The bubble Pete surrounded the moment in was suddenly popped.

J-Remy:
Hey bb!!! After work, go home and put on that black dress I like. Takin my girl out for a dinner she deserves. Ain't nobody like you baby girl. Love you.

Pete frowned momentarily before plastering on a fake smile.

"Aww." He lied.

"I know right! I just...I wonder how I got so lucky." You smiled looking at the time on your phone.

"Shit, I was supposed to get something for Brendon since he can't leave work. See you Pete, I'm heading to the donut shop then back to work." You explained. Pete just waved you off.

"Have a great day (Y/N)." He said. You left and 5 minutes later, Pete noticed Jeremy walking in.

With another woman.

She had ginger hair and freckles on her cheeks. She was laughing at something Jeremy said as she clung onto his arm.

Maybe they're just friends, Pete hoped, for your sake.

When he saw Jeremy lean over and give the girl a full on kiss he knew what this was.

Jeremy was cheating on you.

"Son of a bitch." Pete growled.

Andy:

Andy watched as you drank water instead of juice and ate nothing even though there was a bunch of food for you to pick from.

This was definitely not something you do.

"Hey (Y/N), want some chips? I'm about to open up the bag." Andy offered.

"I-I'm fine. I had a big lunch before I came over." You politely declined.

"Where's Victor?"

"He's working late. He should swing by though." Andy nodded tightly and looked at your smaller frame.

"You sure you don't want anything? I can bring you anything you want, and you know I will." Andy persisted.

"I'm just watching my figure." You brushed off.

"Figure? (Y/N)...your figure is perfect no matter what you eat." You frowned and looked down at your bottle of water. Just as it looked like you were gonna say something, the door to Andy's house opened and Victor walked in.

"Hey guys!" He called, a smile on his face. Pete and Patrick were sitting on the couch and Joe was somewhere in the house. Victor made his way over to you and pressed his lips to yours.

"How's my favorite girl?" He asked.

"I'm fine." You smiled, but it didn't reach your eyes. Andy took notice on how tight Victor was holding your wrists.

Something wasn't right.

To be continued...

A/N: sorry all if this sucks. School is...bleh. Anyway, vote, comment, and feel free to send requests. Tell your friends!!