Chapter 1

(A/n): This is my first book that I ever made! Please tell me spelling error, Caps and other writing things. I'm trying my best here and did I say it's my first book! Anyway hope you enjoy and please support me! :) FYI: DON'T CLICK DE VIDEO YET!!! 

(Y/n) POV:

I was in my room just doing my makeup, getting ready for school. "(Y/n) your going to be late!" You heard you mom yelled. "I'll be there in a minute" you yelled back. You went down and left without saying bye to your parents. On the way there, you braded your (h/l), (h/c) hair. You arrived at school and heard people talking about the murder. Apparently the murder was near your house. After you put everything in your locker, behind you was the bully's. "Well, well, look who we have here" said Mandy. (A/n): Sorry if this is any of your names! Change it if you would like! "If it isn't the one and only vampire!" said Lauran. You just ignore them and went to class till you were push on to the locker. "Well where are you going" Mandy said as she was mad. You didn't answer. "ANSWER US OR YOU WILL GET IT!" Lauran said yelling! You still didn't answer. Mandy then Bi*ch slapped you. Your cheek turn light red as you put your hand on your burning cheek. Lauran then yelled "THAT IS WHAT YOU GET! LOSER!" and left. (Y/n) was angry inside but calm herself and went in her class. It was art class and the theme is drawing a flower. Of course you drew a night city scape instead.

(A/n): Picture Above

The Miss. N. came to your desk and ask if you could show her your flower drawing. Instead of a flower she sees a night cityscape and got mad. She yelled "Your suppose to draw a flower not a city!" She send you to her office and called her parents for a parent meet up. You done the same drawing every time in art class. You also got in trouble in other classes. While the Miss. N. was talking to you parent, you sat outside the office waiting. Then your mom comes out and yelled. "(Y/n)! HOME NOW" As she wait for an answer you blub out an no. Your mom slapped you, harder than Mandy did. As you felt the pain, you ran out the opposite way getting away from your mother. You went in the woods to go to your secret place by a huge rock and a river. You cry for nearly about 1 or 2 hours. Then you thought that you've gotten hurt by your parents more each day. You had enough about your parents. You thought if they were gone you would be free. You decide to go kill them. You looked up at the sky and saw the moon rising. You ran home and sneak inside the kitchen. You got a pair of knifes and tip toe up to your parents room. You first stab your farther because you knew he would be stronger. Then you saw your electric guitar and played until you saw your mom waking up. You stand next to her and whisper " My silent scream" in her ear and stab her. Your mom look in your eyes in fear but couldn't scream. Just like the whisper you told her. You change into your clean clothes and took a gas mask your dad had. You ran into the woods to the river. You slept on a tree and saw the sun as it was already up. You had your electric guitar, and a gas mask with you. you jump down on to the huge rock and sang.

Now click on the video!

I'm caught up in your expectations

You try to make me live your dream

But I'm causing you so much frustration

And you only want the best for me

You're wanting me to show more interest

To always keep a big bright smile

Be that pinky little perfect princess

But I'm not that type of child

And the storm is rising inside of me

Dontcha feel that our worlds collide?

It's getting harder to breathe

It hurts deep inside

Just let me be

Who I am

It's what you really need to understand

And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me

But I can't break free

So I cry and cry but just won't get it out

The silent scream

Tell me why you're putting pressure on me

And every day you cause me harm

That's the reason why I feel so lonely

Even though you hold me in your arms

Wanna put me in a box of glitter

But I'm just trying to get right out

And now you're feeling so so bitter

Because I've let you down

And the storm is rising inside of me

Dontcha feel that our worlds collide?

It's getting harder to breathe

It hurts deep inside

Just let me be

Who I am

It's what you really need to understand

And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me

But I can't break free

So I cry and cry but just won't get it out

The silent scream

Can't you see

How I cry for help

Сause you should love me

Just for being myself

I'll drown in an ocean

Of pain and emotion

If you don't

Save me right away

Just let me be

Who I am

It's what you really need to understand

And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me

But I can't break free

So I cry and cry but just won't get it out

The silent scream

My silent scream

You heard a bush move and took out you knife and came out you saw....

(A/n): CLIFF HANGER!!! Woo I wonder who it is!! I hope you enjoy this chapter of Silent Scream! Tell you friendzy and wait till the next chapter is out! Bai fur nuw!! :3