What Is This

I love you

My sweet prince.

The light at the end of my tunnel.

The driving force in my life.

My eyes are growing sleepy

And my thoughts are mixing together.

Thoughts of my future, my present and my past.

I am in Love.

Truly in Love.

But is the feeling returned?

What am I loving?

The words?

The lips?

The kiss?

The kiss, soft and sweet, Perfect.

The arms, protecting and calming.

The man

An all around splendid being.

Great and amazing in so many ways.

Thoughts of equality.

Does he love me as much as I thought he did?

As much as I love him?

Rhetorical questions, I ask only myself

Not expecting an answer.

Untied knots, and unanswered questions.

Glancing at the blue blanketed sky,

Peering at the glowing stars,

Wishing, praying,

I sleep.

I dream.

I wish with all my heart that she was here to be able to stare at the stars in the sky again. I look up and tell how much I Love and miss her all the time.

This poem was not dated, I can only guess by its words that is was written after one of the times he cheated on her, or after one of their many fights.

Today I am finding it hard to write this without crying, maybe it's because of the changing seasons, I don't know. If only she would have come to one of us and talked about her feelings that were swirling inside her. You know, IF can be such a big word sometimes, don't you agree?

I realize that my thoughts and opinions are only mine own but, I can tell you one thing for absolute sure. Love should not hurt, it should be the most wonderful feeling in the world. There is a saying that says, "Love is Gentle and Love is Kind", I think this is one of the truest things I have ever heard.

I wish you all only happiness and gentle and kind Love. If you are not experiencing this kind of love, maybe it is time to take a step back and ask yourself why.

Please vote. Thank you.