Chapter Twelve: Dreams And Nightmares✔️

*warning: this chapter contains possibly triggering content*

Destruction by Joywave

Feather-like finger tips glided across her skin. Her back arched as they followed the curve of her spine, down and between her thighs, teasing the sensitive crooks and nannies of her body.

"Will it hurt?" Belle found herself saying, her cheeks flushed and red as the woman above her massaged her lower body with teasingly slow motions.

"It can," that beautiful, sweet voice responded, nuzzling into her neck. "But I'm going to try and make sure it doesn't, love."

Belle's heart fluttered and her heat intensified as fingers gently slid against the wetness between her legs. "Please," she murmured. "Be gentle with me."

"I'm nervous too, darling."

"You? Nervous? Blasphemy."

"You aren't the only virgin here, remember?" the voice replied with a breathy laugh, settling on top of her, pressing soft kisses against Belle's neck.

"Ah..." Belle moaned quietly as those fingers began pressing against her. "Mi sol..."

"Shh," her love whispered, kissing her gently. "Slow."

"Slow," Belle repeated against her soft lips, gasping as fingers pressed against her hymen, coaxing her entrance to give way and accept them. Her arousal engulfed them as she was gently penetrated, the softest of stings barely noticeable as those fingers slid inside of her, taking her virginity with them. She moaned again, louder, her body molding into her lover's as her body rose off of the bed.

She was pressed back down into the sheets gently, the comforting weight of her lover successfully keeping her in place. Her body clenched around the intrusion, trying to make sense of this new, pleasurable sensation.

"Tonight," said the voice, right against her ear with the flirtatious feeling of lips in its wake, "I'm going to make love to every part of you."

Belle groaned as she came to. Her head was pounding for some reason and she felt hot and sticky under the layers of sheets trapping her on the bed. Marnie's bed was an otherworldly type of comfortable, most of the time, but right now, Belle felt as if her skin would began smoldering if she didn't get air right then and there.

She kicked the covers off of herself frantically, her heart slamming itself against her ribcage as her headache and whiplash disoriented her so severely that the room was sideways as she sat up. Belle stumbled and leaned against the night stand as she tried to collect her wits.

Why the hell was it so hot?

Belle pinched her shirt in between her fingers, tugging it up and off hurriedly, exposing her flushed skin to the cool air. She was sweating as she pressed her face against the cool wood. She took deep breaths, trying to combat the painful heat consuming her.

It took a couple of minutes, but she finally was able to breathe without tasting flames and her headache began to ebb away. Had she had another nightmare? What was wrong with her?

Belle didn't bother to move for a while until she felt normal, staying topless without a care. The only person who would come in here would be Marnie and it wasn't like the creature hadn't seen her completely naked multiple times by now.