Your Life Is In Your Hands-Live It

Your life is your own art and you are the artist who should decide how to mould it into a beautiful and mesmerizing soulful artwork

Yeah, sure, there will be a lot of critical remarks and destructive shower of verbose whiplash once you embark on the journey of reviving and revitalizing your life.

Only thing one can do is turn a deaf ear to all those detrimental and disquieting remarks which will function as a demolishing factor to your growth.

It is your life and your will that matter the most. You are not answerable to anyone about what you do with your life and what you do with your talents,only if you do it right. It is entirely up to you how you wanna mould your skills and grow up into a skillful and soulful person.

Every individual is a beautiful creation of God. We have no right to judge a person by their transitory beauty or achievement.

Everyone has his or her own way of doing   things.

Just wait and look at yourself before pointing your finger at a person and give it a minute's thought that do you have right to throw a stone at a person when you yourself reside in a home made of glass shards and mirror.

Just think. When you point one finger at an individual all the other four fingers of yours are pointing  at you.

Be yourself, find happiness in what you are. Don't judge others and form a gossip group to destroy a person. Because tomorrow you will be the on who will be penalized brutally for no fault of yours.

Remember Karma always follows you like a dark shadow. If you fill goodness in someone's life that goodness will bounce back to you.

Never expect a pay back while doing good deeds. Do it as an act of kindness for others happiness.

Remain selfless everything will come back to you in one way or the other. An act of goodness never goes unnoticed and unrewarded.