Beautiful picture.

It is easy to say hard times won't last long and perseverance triumphs

It is easy to say hard times won't last long and perseverance triumphs. But real tough a game to put that perseverance into practice. But why not? Why can't you?

If you have the whole nervous system and blood circulatory system ready to work tediously over worrying about irrational things then why not put half an effort on keeping a lamp of hope kindled within you when everything seems dark and impossible.

Worrying over something won't change anything in your life. It will dampen your spirit for striving and fighting off the negativity.

Worrying will lead to so many hazardous health issues as well.

Just keep it out dear and work hard. Don't wait for people to bestow good remarks on you and your talents.

Don't let them become the judge of what you hold within. Because those who praise you today can let you have a great fall and thereby snicker behind you at the cost of your pain.

Never get carried away by good remarks or critical comments. Just strive hard and believe in yourself.

Be happy and satisfied with the way you express your talent through your art work. Remain unaffected by anything around you.

It will help you to concentrate on what you are doing. Don't revel too much in your success or get suppressed and famished by your failure.

Always take life and outcomes as it issues on you. Nothing more or less.

If you face hard times now, believe that a beautiful picture is in the  making. Just have a courage to face the negativities of life.

You won't regret it. I assure you that.