Like a butterfly:)

Believe in yourself that is the only best thing a person can do

Believe in yourself that is the only best thing a person can do. Believe that you are the best.
Never believe in the telltales people feed you. Sometimes people are just jealous to admit the fact that what you are in reality.

Because others can see how worthy, strong,capable and beautiful a person you are. That can obviously generate jealousy and the smoke of their jealous can appear as hurtful words against you or your bountiful talents.

Listen to your heart and believe in what you are. If you have a flair in doing something ,do it with all passion and enjoy it.

Never pay heed to others words because they are just good at diminishing and dwindling  your strength and happiness by producing some detrimental statements.

God has given you the opportunity to prove that you have something extraordinary within you.

Develop that talent and don't worry about the out come. Just give your whole soul in what your heart,passion and soul simply rest upon.

Chisel and mould your talent to a polished diamond. Consider every art of work that sprouts out from you as a divine touch of Almighty.

You have that power,you have that capability just believe in yourself. People can see how highly talented a person you are when you shine like a diamond spreading the colourful  wings of your talent.