Unfurl your positivity ☺

Take up the challenges life has kept in store  for you

Take up the challenges life has kept in store  for you. Be prepared for every thing that will be coming your way.

Face the challenges with a triumphant smirk. Let it be isolation,brickbats or hurt thrown at your direction. Just brave the inner self to face every adversities life and people offer you.

Because people can't be changed. Their ruining attitude can't be changed at any cost. So it is  better we be ready for the challenges and make sure that you never become a prick like those who have inflicted pain and feeling of loneliness within you.

Be a sparkling star and soothing calmness to those you meet. Just make sure that people who receive goodness from you deserve your kindness.

Never throw the trinket of your goodness to those who are ungrateful.

Ungrateful people inflict pain and breed corruption. Not only to you but to the whole society.

They are just snobs who flatters someone for their personal gain. Never fall a victim to such flatterers,opportunist and snobs ever in your life.

Just do your duty and keep moving on.

Even if you are alone be proud that you are alone,courageous and fearsome like a lion.

Concentrate on your work. Learn new things everyday. See new possibilities within your limited assorts. Gain goodness by giving away the scintilla of goodness you have within you.

An act of kindness never goes unanswered but be sure you are being kind to those who are in dire need and deserving, not to pretentioners,opportunists and snobs.

Keep your mind calm,attitude steadfast and intelligence and mind power to its zenith.

You become one what you think of yourself. Spread positivity and you will gain positive vibes.

Never live in the fake idea that someone will instill that vibe within you. If you wanna grab something you need to unfurl your fingers.

Likewise unfurl the positivity within you to grab the positivity from outside.

Positivity will come in search of you when you unfurl your vibrant sparks to this world.