Be yourself!

Never change yourself for temporary acceptance and accolades

Never change yourself for temporary acceptance and accolades. Be yourself. If you get brickbats and sneering for what you are, just ignore it.

It is not worth it to think about such people who can't see your inner glittering soul and accept you for what you are.

Changing your basic nature won't do any good to you.

It will camouflage your goodness thereby leading you to another level of nothingness. It is better to stay like what you are than transforming into a horrible being which neither resembles you or the one others want to see in you.

There will be people who will die to be with a person like you, who is good inside out.

At least try to be yourself for the sake of such real people than masking your real self for some people who never worth it.

Masquerading your goodness is equivalent to slashing off the chance to be with those genuine people who will revive your inner soul miraculously without causing a bitter hurt to your soul.

Never lose such genuine handful of people for a whole crowd of fakers who will go to any extend to dement your inner spirit and pure soul.

Those who can't see your goodness are better be in hell than be with you.

Fakers are like pigs, they will throw their dirt at you and will try their best to  make you one among them or even worse.

Genuine people will uplift  you and Polish your inner spirit to a shining height. So, just be patient some day or other you will be appreciated and accepted for what you are.

Never bend your ways and will. Be yourself.