Chapter 2

Hey!

Woo! chapter 2! I think i'm addicted to writing this story... So thank you so much for all the positive feedback on the firts chapter :D it really made my day. ALSO OHFOEWFJNCLEKWCFHU @LarryWriting (which used to be @PartyWriting, but i think she wanted to confuse me..) IS READING THIS AHH that like oh my god, made my life. AND MY SECOND ALL TIME FAVORITE AUTHOR @hipsta_pleasee IS READING THIS TOO ugh okay so now i'm doubly nervous on updates... but oh well :) Thank you for reading! ily <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Louis woke up with a massive headache. His chest and stomach were burning with pain as he slumped in the bed. He turned to see Nick asleep beside him. Louis sighed, he was still naked after last night. 

Last night after he had slipped into bed, Nick took that as an opportunity to teach Louis that he was bad. Louis took it, knowing he defied his boyfriend. He would be lying if he said he enjoyed it. The sex between him and Nick felt forced. He didn't feel the spark he felt the first time he gave himself to Nick. 

But, Louis being the good boyfriend he is moaned at the appropriate times and forced himself to become hard. He kept telling himself over and over, he was just tired and couldn't get in the mood. He loves Nick, and Nick loves him.

Louis stifled a groan as he turned his alarm off and rolled out of bed. He went straight to the bathroom and gasped at his reflection in the mirror. He had bruises covering his body. Giant purple welts on his stomach, hand marks running down his arms. A hard bruise was on the right side of his face where he had been slapped when they first entered the house last night. Louis shut his eyes not wanting to look at his ugly reflection. He sighed and took a shower, washing himself off.

Once he was done he went back into the bedroom checking to see if Nick had woken up while he was in the shower, but he hadn't. Louis let out a sigh of relief when he saw the sleeping man snoring away. The small man got to work on picking out what he was going to wear today. He decided on black skinnies and a grey button down, it covered where most of the bruises were. He rolled up the cuff slightly, trying to ignore the finger sized bruise on his wrist. He pulled on his converse and grabbed his phone and bag before looking to Nick once more. He gulped and prayed to god Nick would be in a better mood today so he wouldn't have to walk home. He sighed realizing he would have to walk to work anyways so what's the difference. 

Louis glanced at his watch before walking to the front door. He let himself out and started down the road. Luckily there was a Starbucks across the street from the building he worked in so he didn’t have to worry about the coffee getting cold. 

He trudged through the street pulling his beanie down over his fringe and cuddling up in his warm jacket he grabbed before he left. 

~

On the other side of town Harry got up out of bed and went into the shower. He sighed looking over at Zayn who was sleeping on his bed, naked. He had ended up going out last night and, per usual, ended up sleeping with Zayn. 

His relationship with Zayn was confusing, he didn't like to think about it. They started out as friends, but they were both lonely, they both were in the business, so they thought why not? And so they became fuck buddies. There were no feelings, just plain sex. That's all it ever was to both of them. 

They knew they couldn't have a real relationship with anyone, so they just used each other. They knew it too. 

Harry leaned his arm against the tile of the shower sighing to himself. All of last night he couldn't get a pair of blue eyes out of his mind. He couldn't get that scared look out of his head as he pulled away from the rundown apartment complex he left his assistant at. 

He shouldn't care. He doesn't care. Harry chants those three words over and over again in his mind trying to convince himself its true. Eventually the water becomes cold and Harry slinks out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist. He walked back to his bedroom, Zayn was awake.

"Hey, do you work today?" Zayn asked, wiping his eyes from sleep. Harry nodded dropping the towel and pulling a pair of boxers on. Zayn took that as his cue to leave, he pulled on his clothes.

"I'll see you later than.” Zayn called before he walked out to the front door and leaving. Harry continued getting dressed, any thoughts of Zayn long gone. 

Harry ran his fingers through his hair before pulling on a coat and grabbing his phone and wallet from the night stand. He had people to do his hair and he had no real need for nice clothes in his line of work so he just got up and left.

~
Harry sat in the small wardrobe Skeazy had given him to use for costume and makeup. 

Lou Teasdale stood behind him doing up his hair and trying to make small talk with the brooding man.

"So then Lux found her rubber ducky and tried to-" Lou laughed telling some story about her and her daughter’s vacation last month but Harry's mind was elsewhere. It was nearly 9 o'clock and Louis wasn't in yet. He didn't think the new guy was one to be tardy.

"You have 5 scenes today. Two this morning and three this afternoon after lunch." Paul said walking into Harry's room. 

"That's a lot, why so many?" Harry asked concerned. He had done 4 scenes once but he was so tired by the third the fourth came out terribly. 

"You're in high demand Styles. Women are even watching you and they are wanting new videos by the end of the month." Paul explained. Harry sighed nodding. 

"Oh and when you get a chance could you have your assistant ring Malik? I have you scheduled for a twink after lunch with him." Paul asked. 

"I'm doing a gay scene?" Harry asked confused. His boss nodded nonchalantly before exciting the room. 

Harry looked to Lou who just shrugged her shoulders before leaving the wardrobe once she had fixed his hair. 

Harry was just about to walk out and to the set when a familiar man came rushing into the room. 

"I'm so sorry I'm late sir. I had to walk to work and I nearly slipped on ice before I could get to Starbucks, then they didn't have your order correct so I-" Louis rushed hoping he wouldn't be fired on his second day.

"You had to walk again?" Harry asked looking the boy over. He took note Louis was covering up, most, if not all of his body, and a dark bruise on his right cheek said it all. Harry felt something in the pit of his stomach, a feeling he had never felt before. He thought it might be anger towards Nick for hurting His Louis- wait, Louis isn't his. Harry internally slapped himself for having such thoughts before looking back to the boy before him. The older boy nodded meekly looking embarrassed at being late and not having a car to drive to work. 

"I'm sorry sir" The assistant whispered. Harry shook his head.

"Don't apologize, its fine. But after my first two scenes I’d like to have a word you." Harry informed walking away smoothly. Fear ripped through the 21 year old man standing alone in the wardrobe. He gulped placing Harry's coffee by his things and walking out the door to follow his boss.