TF RID Fracture x Cybertronian!Predacon!reader

-Fracture's pov-I was walking around the forest when i heard footsteps

-Fracture's pov-
I was walking around the forest when i heard footsteps. I hope it's not one of those stipid autobots. I let Arizor and Divebomb transform ans sent them to look around. I continued on walking through the trees until i triped over something. As i look ed up i was met with a preadcon. It seems that i tripped over it's tail. I watched it with amazment. It stared back at me until it.. wait... until she transformed.

-(y/n)'s pov-
I was walking around in the forest and after a while i sat down in soft grass remembering my brothers Darksteel and Skylynx. I was about to fall into rechange when i felt sometnihg or someone trip over my tail. As i turned i saw a mech. Becouse of his insignia i knew he is a Decepticon. I stared at him for a moment, then i transformed. He looked at me in shock.

Then i asked: "Are you ok?" He didn't say anything, just nooded. He then asked me: "Are you a ..." "A Predacon? Yeah i am. My name is (y/n). And what would be yours Decepticon?" "Mine is Fracture." Before i could say anything else I heard someone say: "Hey boss there is no... Em... boss who is that?" There were 2 minicons."I am (y/n). And who might you two be?" "Those two are Ariazor and Divebomb, my miniconcs." "Minicons? Nice. I used to have minicons too." I said walking closer to them and sitting on the ground in front of them.

"What happend to them?" Ariazor asked. "Nothing really. I had to send them to Cybertolron alongside my two idiotic brothers. They needed someone smart to watch over them while i am not there so they don't do something stupid...like alway." "Really? How do minicons even watch over predacons?" "You really don't want to know."

-Time skip-

We talked for hours, until it got dark. They were about to leave when i transformed back to my beast mode and was about to rechange when i saw them looking at me. I looked up at them and assked: "What?" Divebomb looked at his brother before asking: "Are you just gonna rechange here? Ya know...on the groud in the middle of a forest?" "Yes. There isn't any cybertronian sized buildings on earth and who knows how many wierd organic lifeforms is in a cave big enougn for me?" He looked at Fracture before the bounty hunter said: "Why dont you come with us? We have a spare room on the ship." "Really?" He nooded. I transformed  and said: "Then show the way!" 

-Time skip-

We walked for half an hour before we got to the ship. It was BIG! The two minicons went to their room while me and Fracture went down the hall. He stopped in front of the door then said: "You wil be staying here for the night and if you want... well you can stay here as long as you want." 

-(y/n)'s pov-

'OMP!!! The SEXY bounty hunter said i could stay as long as i wanted! WAIT A NANOCLICK! DID I JUST?! Yeah i did... i called Fracture sexy... well he is kind a sexy and hot and... No (y/n) stop! He doesn't feel the same way.' I just smiled lookig at him. 

-Fracture's pov-

She smiled and i smiled back. 'Damn (y/n) is so beautiful...wait am i falling for a femme? Yes, i am. That frame of her's looks so nice i wish she could be mine.' "If you need me i will be right here." i said pointig to the door behind me.  

She smiled again and came closer. 

-no one's pov-

The predacon came closer to the bount hunter and kiss him on the cheek. Fractue looked at her before he could think he pinned her to a wall and kissed her. They both closed their eyes. When she started kissing back the bounty hunter kissed her roughly and pushed her closer to the wall. (y/n) warped her legs around his waist and warped her arms around his neck, bringing him even closer. He grabed (y/n)'s hips and held her in place. Fractue pulled away for a second, his red eyes looking at her (o/c) eyes.

"You are one hot femme (y/n), ya know that?" she smirked and said: "And you are one pit of a mech and a good kisser. I wonder how good are you bed."  "oh? You want to know? How abour we have some fun in my room and you tell me later?" he wisperd in her audio receptor. "Show the way Fracture." 

You can guess what happened then.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for not updating! school started and i had a lot of homework.

I hope you enjoyed the story.

I just hope that you were able to walk the next day dear reader!