13

DinahJ: hey Mila is Lauren with you?

Cameela: ya

DinahJ: are you guys at your house?

Cameela: we're down the street why?

DinahJ: send me your address bish

Cameela: why doe

DinahJ: imma send a surprise over der

Cameela: omg! That's so sweet! *inserts address* I love you!

DinahJ: no prob your surprise will be there in 3 hours girl

LaurenJ: I wanna see the surprise too

DinahJ: den stay at your girlfriends house

LaurenJ: okey

NormaniK: I want a surprise too ☹️

Allysus: me too 😿

DinahJ: not today

Allysus: buh bye

NormaniK: k

DinahJ: hush before I fuck the "k" out of you

Normani: 😏😏😏😏
-----------------------------------------------
3 hours later
Camila's pov
"Oh my gosh! What do you think Dinah's surprise is?? I think it's a pony! Or a pizza! Ew what if she sends a dildo?!" I asked blabbering on to Lauren as she put her hand over my mouth. "Look you're so cute but shut up for 20 seconds." She said as I removed her hand from my mouth and smirked, "Can I get a kiss if I shut up?" I asked as she blushed. "Camz." She said blushing, "Well can i?" I asked as she looked at me. "Sure." She said as I smiled widely, she then kissed my cheek and started giggling. "That was not a kiss Ms. jauregui, this is." I said as I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately, she was shocked at first but soon started to kiss back. After the lack of oxygen we pulled away, "Yup that was certainly a kiss." She said breathlessly as I smirked. "DING!" The doorbell interrupted our moment and I got up, "That's gotta be Dinah's surprise!" I said excitedly as Lauren got up and we rushed to my front door. I opened my door and there was a smirking Dinah, "What up hoes." She said as Lauren and I both stood there. "DINAH!!!" We both yelled as we tackled her to the ground with hugs, "How in the hell??" Lauren asked as we finally got off of her. "Turns out I have family who lives here!" Dinah said as Lauren and I both smiled widely, "Come in hoe!" I said as we all walked back into my house. "Wow you guys are even hotter in person." She said as Lauren and I both laughed, "Same to you Dinah." I said smirking as Lauren hit my shoulder. "It's Camren yo." Dinah said as Lauren and I both rolled out eyes.