You May Bite the Bride-chapter one

Today was the day that would change my life forever. It's crazier than when Daniel kidnapped me, or when I died and came back. Today was the day that I am getting married.

I wasn't just getting married, I was also getting turned into a vampire, that's the part of the day that I'm actually nervous about.

Apparently when a vampire marries a human, that human must be turned into a vampire. These vampires really get into the forever and ever thing.

"I'm so excited," I said to Maggie, who was helping me get ready.

"I know you are, but you have to sit still. I won't be able to get your make-up perfect if you keep on moving around," she said. I was so giddy, that it was making Maggie's job a lot harder.

"When's Cassie coming back with my dress?" I asked.

"She'll be back in about..." she paused to look at her watch and that gave me the perfect moment to stand up and jump around. Hopefully that'll help get reed of my giddiness. Maggie laughed at me and continued, "Ten minutes, I think. Would you please sit back down?" I sat back down on the chair that was in front of a mirror. "Try not to move."

"I'll try," I promised.

Since that marriage laws were the same with vampires, I hadn't seen Daniel since dinner last night. His mother, Elise, had taken me away from him-before we could even say goodnight to each other-and practically dragged me into the room that I am now in.

It was a nice room, OK, better than nice. It was fucking awesome. The bed was a queen size, with purple blankets, matching purple pillows, a black quilt and the end of the bed, a white set of draws that had nothing in it, for this was a spare room, it had a huge bookcase, but it only had about fifteen books and the room also had the full body mirror and a smaller mirror, that I'm sitting in front of, which had a small table underneath it that was covered in make-up. The same sort, that Maggie is putting on me.

"Done," said Maggie, stepping back so that I could get a good look at her masterpiece.

"Oh Maggie, it looks great. Thank you so much," I stood up and hugged her. She had put on grey eye shadow, most likely to help bring out the white in my wedding dress, a thin coat of black eyeliner, blush, just to make my cheeks a bit shiny and a glossy pink lip gloss. She really did do a great job.

"Of course sweetie, that's what I'm here for," she pulled away from me and gave me a big smile that I just had to return.

"OK, I'm back and might I just say, this is a big dress," said Cassie, who had just walked in the door. After she closed the door again, she came over to us and unzipped the bag that was holding my dress.

Cassie was right, it was a big dress. The top part of the dress was tight, it had to be because it was strapless and it was also decorated with white lace butterflies. From the waist part of the dress and down was just tuil; it became the sort of dress girls used to wear in the medieval years. It was so beautiful.

"You guys get dressed first, than help me into it," I said to both girls. They shrugged and left the room.

Not a moment later, Maggie and Cassie returned, now they were dressed in their bridesmaid's dresses. It was a light blue silk floor length dress. It had thin straps and really hugged their chests, from the waist down it just freely hung there.

"Where's Ella?" I asked; she was my third bridesmaids.

"She is down stairs waiting for us," replied Cassie. I shrugged and unwrapped myself from the robe that I was wearing and the girls took that as the signal to get my dress.

I stepped into the beautiful materiel and instantly felt like a princess. Well, Daniel calls me a princess; I may as well look like one.

"You're so beautiful," I faced the door and saw that Elise had come in.

"Thank you, so are you," I said and she did to.

She was wearing a black sequin dress, which really showed off her blond hair. The dress went to just below her knees and showed you her black high heels.

"I'm so glad that my son has finally found his mate," she said.

"I'm even gladder that he found me."

"I think we're all glad that Sir Daniel found you," said Maggie.

"Yeah, he's not so evil now," agreed Cassie.

"Yes, that's true," nodded Elise.

A knock at the door brought all the attention to Ella, who walked in through the door with Daniel's father, Joseph.

"Oh good, you girls are ready. It's time for the big moment," said Ella. I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding and walked over to Joseph, for he was going to give me away, tucked my arm through his and walked into my future.

videќ?�v)