thirteen

---> 👻 <---

There were times when the planet may have stopped turning on its axis or the time when the gravity ceased to ground him. The sun may have risen from the west or the young buds would blossom into adolescent flowers during winter. Regardless, if he could still feel the familiar heat against his own naked skin, could still feel the lean calves pressed tightly to his sides when the long legs wrapped securely around his waist, could still feel the breathy moans tickling the shell of his ear, then all is right for him.

His movements were slow, delicate. He clenched his eyes shut as he revelled in his own pleasure of thrusting into the delightful warmth. It was exquisite, suffocatingly tight and it wrapped around his cock beautifully, like it was meant to do exactly that. He let himself drown in the pool of bliss, the mind-numbing sensation surged through him entirely, physically and mentally. He groaned, his breaths hit the flushed cheek as he pull out excruciatingly slow and push back in with a vigor. A small noise escaped from the pair of lips fastened on his shoulder, whiny and low and unbelievably sexy, it does things to his body like no one else can.

He wanted to feel every inch of those tight muscles relenting to his intrusion, gradually loosening their tight grasps just enough to accommodate his thickness. He wanted to feel them clench and unclench around his prick as they try to greedily suck him in deeper. He wanted to feel the pleasant warmth slowly enveloping more and more of him until he was buried to the hilt. And then he pull out again.

He was a masochist. He was thriving on the pain to gain pleasure. The pain of holding himself back, the pain of controlling his urge and desire to take, the pain of not just slamming into the tight vise again and again until he sees stars. His movement was intricately slow, abundantly teasing. With each thrust earned him a hitched gasp, with each pull earned him a low groan. The symphony was charmingly seductive, luring him into the traps of uninhibited lust.

He felt the legs around him tighten and the body bucked forward, successfully sheathing his length that much more. Both of them groaned in unison at the sudden change of pressure where they were connected, and the angle was allowing him to explore that much deeper into the endless heat. The slim body lifted off the bed, the back forming an elegant arch, and he can't help but drape one arm around the arched back and bring their bodies that much closer.

He heard the unvocalised pleading. He knew that he should go faster like every other time. He could pound himself silly into the ever enticing hole and feel it surrendering itself to his mercy. He could demand every sound of carnal cries there is with every play of his thrusts, coaxing it out of the sensual body below him whenever he wanted. But tonight was different. He didn't want to demand anymore. He was utterly useless under the weight of love he felt for this person heaving underneath him. What he wants, what he needs, was to submit his power of demand over to him. He needs to be demanded, needs to feel as wanted as he wanted him.

Tyler felt something has changed after the night at the pub. The little talk had made him realised that his situation was less likely to be doomed as he thought. He saw it too; the glimpse of longing gazes, the innocent touch that seemed to linger longer than necessary and the face that seemed to brighten whenever their eyes met across the room. Those were subtle enough a hint to convince him of his feeling wasn't at all unrequited.

So, he set himself on a mission. It was as though the talk had unlocked a high pressurised dam and all his repressed feelings and thoughts had come gushing out as soon as the gate lifted. He wanted to pursue the unthreaded path that they both have been too afraid to thread. And so he must, for the both of them.

He allowed himself some time to ease into the mentality of being in a relationship with a man whose issues were eminent. He knew that it wasn't going to be a smooth sailing journey, and that there will be lots of hurdles to pass and layers to peel before he can reach the tender part of Troye's steel heart.