six

In the norm of a hookup situation, the morning afters can sometimes be painfully awkward. The initial shock of another's warm body on one's bed, followed by the realisation of what happened the night before, the struggle to remember the name of one's hookup, not knowing if they should meet again or offer a fake contact number out of sheer pity and politeness before one runs out the door.

But it was safe to say that Tyler was having none of those cringey moments when he pried his eyes half open and saw a bird nest of dark, curly hairs, properly tousled and laying against his chest. Sure, he had been confused for three seconds before the realisation hit him like gentle waves breaking on the beach; smooth and all at once.

He had done it again. Have wildly passionate and unorthodox sex with this incredibly tempting twink that he can't seemed to get enough of. He felt like a different person, almost like he was possessed by another unseen entity when he was having his way with Troye. Such strong pull that Troye has on him, such incredible urge to make Troye loses his mind and in the meantime, loses his own. Tyler didn't want to acknowledge the cause of any of his possessive trait and should he gain anything from their copulation, is that by the end of it, he's left spent and satiated and incredibly satisfied with the puddly state that he put Troye in.

Now that it was the morning and he wasn't in the midst of the suffocating carnal haze, he looked around the loft for the first time, taking in the surroundings properly and as best as he could without the help of his glasses. He chuckled to himself when he thought of how he had implied that the loft was a result of a con. In truth, he only said it as a joke and he had come close to regretting it when the joke came out sounding more like accusing rather than a tease, but quickly covered up when Troye didn't seemed offended by it.

Nudging lightly at the sleeping form on his chest, it didn't seemed to rouse Troye from his sleep, but in return made him swing his arm over onto Tyler's stomach and nuzzled even closer into his side. As much as he'd enjoy cuddling after a night of romping, he couldn't deny the pressure on his lower body that in need of some release or else he'd be accused of urinary incontinence. Now, that would definitely be a painfully awkward hookup morning after.

And so, he lifted the arm draped across his stomach and dropped it onto the side as gently as possible before he slid his own arm out, numb from being under Troye's head for God-knows how long, and searched for his glasses somewhere on one of the small wooden blocks that the loft seemed to be littered with. When he bumped his calves into a third one during the span of last night, he'd annoyingly asked Troye the reason for having so many of them in the loft. And to that Troye didn't supply an explanation but shoved him onto the bed instead to suck his cock until he cummed in Troye's mouth. The subject was not being brought up again, seeing that Tyler was much too distracted by the image of Troye lapping at his softening cock, swallowing all of his cum. When Troye released his cock with a soft pop, Tyler's eyes were immediately cut off to the pink tongue that darted out to catch some of the cum on his cock that Troye had missed and licked them clean.

Taking another look down the bed, he had to hold in a chuckle as he saw that Troye had shifted onto his back with his head turned to the side, his hand rested on his chest and his fingers curled slightly on his shoulder. Why did he have to look like a dainty princess when he's sleeping? Tyler would have to remember to taunt him about it later. But then again, he didn't think Troye would take the bait. He's literally shameless. What's teasing him about how feminine he looked while he's asleep going to do? But really, the thing that he should really be concerned about was the fact that the image of a feminine looking Troye was once again stirring up some feelings that very much resembled arousal. Tyler shook his head, more on how much it excites him with thoughts of a ladylike Troye than the fact that he will never find something to tease Troye about that would make him blush. Before he could evaluate his rather out-of-the-blue bedroom kinks, he quickly made a beeline to the bathroom to relieve himself of the tight pressure that was his bladder.