1

She was so beautiful from first sight she stole my heart. Sadly she has a boyfriend but luckily she is my best friend. I'm always gonna be there to out a smile on her face and look after her. Her boyfriend doesn't even care about her really. The way it works on campus. A pretty boy gets his pretty girl and she doesn't get appreciated.

Girls are like meat here and the boys are just like dogs. They run for the meat. They eat it and leave the bone. Well that's kind of me to be honest. I'm just like all of the other boys. I can't say I've not done the same. Broke a girls heart. Many of them actually.

I don't want to have her I want to love her. I wouldn't leave her. I just want to feel her soft lips against mine. I meant to see her intertwined in my bedsheets. She's like a cake. I want to be the sprinkles on top of her.

I moved to the table to get some punch. No one drinks punch at a party they drink alcohol. I don't want the embarrassing thing to happen again. I renumber when I got drunk and nearly had sex with this guy called Phil. He's cute but I'm not gay.  Well im not that gay I can be a little gay.

I seen her walk towards me. Luckily her boyfriend wasn't around. "Hey Dan" she smiled getting some punch. "Hi beautiful" I smirked. She laughed abit. "Dan your always so sweet" she giggled. God her smile was beautiful. I bet her body is too.

She drank some of the punch and so did I. It kills me that she's not mine. One day she will. I don't want her body. I want all off her. I want her to let me just explore every corner and edge of her and admire all of her Beauty. "Dan" she interrupted me from my dreamy thoughts.

She was about to talk to me before she looked at her phone. "Sorry I got to go and meet with Sean" she said hugging me before leaving me. I hate it when she looks at her phone and leaves with somebody else. I love and need her. Stupid Sean. He won't appreciate her. He won't do her right.

I checked the time it was 11:30. I better hiddly diddly get out of here. I walked out of the party on the campus to see everyone drunkly facing or chatting up girls. I seen Phil sat drinking juice . What a nerd. I walked past. "Hi Dan" he said waving to me. I carried on walking back into my block.

I need to wake up early to pick y/n from stupid Sean's tomorrow. I walked up the stairs and went into my room. I looked st the pictures of me and y/n on the wall pulling funny faces. We look so cute together. But Im scared of breaking her heart. Not as much as Sean would. He's a major player he has her and Four other girls.

I lay my head on my pillow and closed my eyes.