7

We was a few minutes away from the campus. I pulled up at the campus and burned out my cigarette. Yes I did drive and smoke at the same time. Y/n got out the truck and looked me deeply in the eyes.

"Please don't tell anyone about this Dan" she said sadly. I nodded. "I promise I won't say a thing" I smiled. I saw Phil in the canteen through the window drinking coffee and scrolling through his phone. What a nerd. "Why don't you sit with him?" Asked y/n.

I groaned. "Hey I've got to go and shower anyways" she said hugging me and walking off. I walked into the canteen and sat with him. "Hi Phil" I said . He smiled. "Oh hi dan" he said full of happiness. I don't know I made his day that much. "Have you got mystic messenger?" He asked.

My face went red. "Yes I do" I said embarrassed. Phil smiled. "Me too" he laughed. "I thought I was the only one" I laughed. Me and Phil shared out experiences on the app. He was pretty clued up.

-----------

I was back to campus so Phil from the park. He's not that bad of a guy actually. He helped me catch a lot of Pokemon. By alot I mean loads. "So what you doing master?"I asked. "Watching AHS season 6 , you?" He asked. "I honestly don't know" I laughed at how sad my life is.

"Oh come to my room we could watch some anime?" He suggested. "Sure why not" I smiled. We carried on walking. "Attack on Titan?" Suggested Phil. "YESS BOII" I said happily. We got back I tot he campus and went into his room.