14

It was morning and Sean finally fucking let my room. Thank god. He thought he could sleepover too like excuse me. I do kinda love Sean but imagine loosing him. Sex isn't the same anymore or either is kissing. When he comes around I feel nervous. But I need Sean in my life.

If anyone ever found out I cheated on him with Dan. I'd be destroyed. I'd loose my friends id loose all my respect. I'd have to leave here and I don't want that. So my social life depends on Sean. If it wasn't for Sean I'd only have Dan in my life and I'd just be sat in my room all the time.

I had nothing really to do today so I could just take a chill for once. I just end stayed on my bed. I was till in my bra and underwear but oh well. Not like I have anything to do today. Then , I heard a knock on my door. OMFG WHY AT THIS TIME.

I tried to ignore it. They was still there for two minutes. Then they just decided to let there self in anyway. I should renember how to lock a door. It opened and jefree , lia and zoe walked in.

God please help me.

"girl was you touching yourself or something" said jefree. "No" I replied

"anyways Girl get up , dressed and that makeup on we have an event to go to" smiled jefree. "Be outside the sorority house in 1" continued lia. "because we can't go without you" said zoe in her British accent. "Omg shut up Zoe we didn't need you add on" said jefree as they made there way out and closed the door.

God. I got up. I got a quick shower and walked into my room with my towel on. Then someone knocked and walked in anyways. It was Dan.

Dans PoV

I walked in y/n's room to see her stood in her towel. I closed the door and locked it. "Hi what's up Dan?" Asked y/n happily. "Nothing I just haven't talked to you for abit so I thought I'd check on you" I smiled. She dropped her towel and started getting dressed since I've seen her naked anyways.

"I had sex with dean last night it was really awkward and I hated it" she said. I wish I could talk about me doing things but I cant. Because it's with Phil out of all people . "I feel tight on you" sighed y/n. "Why?" I asked. "Becuase I'm telling you stiff I've done and I haven't done anything with you lately"she said looking Into my eyes.

"Like what" I asked. "Like your always doing stuff to me and I never do Anyhting to you" she said walking near me. She was just in her underwear not even her bra. She looked me in the eyes and got in her knees.

I dint expect this this morning.