10

Today was my first time in the sorority house and I'm ready to launch this bitch. If I want to be fully accepted I need to dress like a sorority girl. It was a decent day so I'm gonna have a easy pick of what to wear.

I opend up my closet and took out white jeans and a bergende red ribbed turtle neck. I put on my black bomber jacket. A lot of them wear sunglasses sometimes. I picked out my black circle ones and put them in my jacket pocket.

I out on my black and white superstars and walked out of the house to meet Dan at the cafe on the campus.

---------------

I sat down with Dan. He already had my pumpkin spiced late for me. He really knows my inner white girl. I sipped at the coffee since it was kind not. "You look hot" complimented Dan. "Thank you" I smiled.

I saw Sean enter the cafe. He spotted me straight away and started making his way over. Dan rolled his eyes he really dint like Sean. "Hey baby" said Sean kissing my cheek. "Hi babe" I smiled.

Sean glared at Dan. "So my baby girl is joining the sorority" he smiled at me. I nodded taking a sip of my coffee. "Knock by my dorm later tonight" he winked and then walking out of the cafe. I sighed.

"I feel guilty when he's about but I dint when we're doing what we do" I said looking st Dan. He just took a deep breath. "I don't know what to say Y/N" he said looking down at the table.

I looked at the time. I should really get going. "I talk to you later I gotta go to the sorority house" I sighed. "I'll catch you later then" said Dan standing up getting ready to go wherever.