3

We got out of my truck to see Phil sat on a wall in the parking lot. He was on his ds probably playing Pokemon. What a nerd. He jumped off the wall and ran over to me .

"Hi dan" he said hugging me. To be nice I hugged him back. "Hey Philly" I said nicely. Y/n just giggled at me abit. I rolled my eyes. Phil pulled away. "I gotta go" he said nervously walking away. What a strange guy.

Me and y/n looked at eachover confused. I locked my truck and we started to make our way to campus. I seen a group of girls stood together on the campus. They all looked at me and waved. Let's say I get nudes of all of them a lot. Let's say I may have done sexual things with all of them.

I may be a man slut. Or I could just be sexually active. But you know who can blame me? I'm a young boy in a university surrounded by horny chicks and out of all the them I fell in love with my best friend who has a boyfriend. Who is more manly then me. Why can't he just go and fuck Mark.

I just looked at y/n for a minute. I just love admiring every single bit of her Beauty. She looked at me. "Can you drop me off at Starbucks or meet my mum tomorrow?" She asked. I smiled. "Sure". Her mum likes me a lot. She doesn't know that y/n has a boyfriend. Well she thinks I'm her boyfriend.

"Thanks Dan" she said hugging me. "No problem" . She pulled away. "I better get to my room , I promised to go to the library with my roommate" she said. "Ok" I smiled as we both walked away to our rooms.