4

I was really tired. I just could fall straight to sleep. I lay on my bed and laid on my side. My eyes slowly closed. I opened my eyes and turned over. I heard a knock on my door. I got up and answered it. It was y/n. I thought she went to her room. Oh we'll. I love having her around me anyways. 

She walked straight into my room and pushed me against the wall. "What's up?" I asked. She smirked at me and kissed my lips softly. "Nothing Dan" she said rubbing her hand against my bulge. She giggled abit. "I want to feel you" she said pushing he core against mine.

Please tell me this is real. "What about your boyfriend" I asked. She smiled. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him". I crashed my lips into hers. Turning her to be again the wall. I placed my Arms on the wall to stop her from moving. I never knew this day and moment would happen.

She stopped and looked at me and the bed. I smiled at her and led her to the bed. She sat down on it and I pushed her down onto it. I climbed over her. "Please" she begged pulling in the rim of my trousers.

I did as she said and pulled them down and threw them across the room. I unbuttoned her jeans and left them in the side. I would die if the got ruined. "Please" she begged again as I pressed against her.

I lay my lips on her soft neck and closed my eyes.