In Some Major Trouble

*Woori's POV*

What happened? Where am I? I finally wake up. I can't see anything. I can hear people talking in the room next to me. I want to yell for help, but there is something in my mouth to keep me from yelling. What time is it? I wonder if Myungsoo knows that I have been kidnapped. Will he come for me? I can hear someone walking towards me. The footsteps stop right in front of me. Soon the thing over my eyes is taken off. I blink my eyes to get used to the light. As my eyes adjust to the light, I finally see the person in front of me. She takes the gag out of my mouth as well.

"Glad to see you are awake," Da Som says smirking

"What's going on, Da Som?" I ask.

"Just getting a little revenge. That's all," she says.

"Revenge? For what?"

"It's not just me that wants revenge."

"Who else?"

"Well, look at this. The little mute can speak," another female voice echos through the room.

I look over to see the person walking in.

"Do you remember me?" she asks.

"You're Myungsoo's ex girlfriend," I say after thinking.

"So you do remember me?" she says.

"How could I forget the girl that all of Infinite hates? What was your name again?" I ask.

"Bae Suzy," she sneers.

"That's right. I actually have to thank you, Suzy. When you showed up, Myungsoo got mad. Afterwards he punched a wall, almost hit me too. But after he calmed down, the both of us became really close," I say trying to get under Suzy's skin.

I saw fire in her eyes as she walked up to me and slapped me across the face.

"MYUNGSOO LOVES ME!" Suzy yells.

"Suzy, don't hurt her. Myungsoo will get mad," Da Som says.

"UGH!" Suzy yells then stomps out of the room with Da Som following.

'Myungsoo, where are you? You promised to protect me, didn't you?'

*Flashback (Chapter 13)*

"Well what I wanted to say was that no matter what, even if we both hate each other and the fact that we are getting married, I will protect you and make sure that no one will hurt you in any way. That's a promise that I plan to keep," he says staring into my eyes.

I watch him as he just stands there. I stand up and walk over to him. I stand in front of him and look up at him. He looks down at him with a confused look on his face. I raise my right arm up. I watch him watch my every move. I smile slightly as I bring my pinky up to him. Once he realizes what I'm doing, his eyes light up however he tries to keep a straight face. I keep my eyes locked with his as he brings his arm up and wraps his pinky in with mine. I smile bigger once his pinky finger is wrapped tightly around mine.

Don't worry Myungsoo, I know that no matter what happens you will keep your promise.

Myungsoo takes his free hand and places it on the back of my neck. He gently pulls me closer to him with our pinkys still wrapped around each other. As I get closer to him, his face comes closer to mine. I close my eyes afraid of what is going to happen, when I feel his lips on my forehead. His lips stay there for a few minutes when it felt like hours. After his lips left my forehead, he pulls his head away and looks me straight in the eyes.

"I promise. So don't worry your little head about it. I do not plan on breaking my promise," he says softly.

I smile up him and nod.

*End of Flashback*

'Where are you, Myungsoo? Save me, please,' I thought to myself.

"Well, look who we have here boys. L's little play toy," a voice echos through the room.

I look up to see the guys we met in Jeju. 

They are the reason I started talking again

"What do you guys want?" I ask.

"We want revenge on your little boyfriend," Zico (I think that was Myungsoo called him) says.

"Which one are you again?" I ask.

"I'm Zico, the leader of Block B," he says.

"Oh yeah," I say nodding my head.

"How can you forget our names?" Jaehyo? asks.

"Jaehyo? Right? Aren't you the one that Myungsoo put in the hospital?" I say confused.

"To answer your question, I can remember faces and names but if I'm not formally introduced then I can't remember anything at all except for faces," I explain.

"Too bad. Now we won't have to worry about you telling anyone we were here," the one with the glasses says.

"Trust me, once Myungsoo get's here, he will know you were apart of it," I say looking away from them.

"Don't expect him to come anytime soon," the one with the deep voice says.

"Come on guys. Let's go," Zico orders them.

One by one they turn and follow Zico out of the room.

"Wow didn't know they were like little puppies and follow their mother," I say more to myself but apparently they heard me.

"What did you say?" Zico asks while turning around to face me.

"I said that I didn't know that your boys were little puppies and follow everything their mother says," I say holding his gaze.

"SHUT UP!!!!" Zico yells.

"How about.....no?" I say.

I watch as Zico stalks up to me then watch as his hand reaches back and then snaps forward and goes across my face. My head snaps with the slap. I look back up at Zico to see him glaring at me.

"Now, be a good little girl and shut up," Zico says then leaves with his group following him.

'Myungsoo, where are you?' I thought before darkness claims me.